• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Treecko vs. Snivy

Who's better?

• Total voters

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
    Ok guys, who do you think is better? Both are very fast and incredibly strong!

Treecko vs. Snivy
    Treecko vs. Snivy

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Ok guys, who do you think is better? Both are very fast and incredibly strong!

Both are very strong? I'll give you that they're both pretty fast, but Sceptile clearly has the more offensive stat spread over Serperior. XD

Personally, I like Sceptile more. :D

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Snivy looks pretty swish, but it hasn't got nothing on Treeko and mostly, Grovyle. <3

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    This is a very hard one for me, I absolutely love Snivy, and a little Servine - but I hate how Serperior looks. (I'm currently doing a solo run on my Black version with only Snivy and it is now at lv. 37 and I haven't decided to evolve it at all)
    On top of that, I like Treeko, despise Grovyle but love Sceptile.

If evolutions were not involved then I would probably just go for Snivy because of how cool it is. :3

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Treecko! I'm fond of it because it was my starter in my first game (Ruby) and I trained her all the way to level 100 :]

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Even though I like Snivy for its meme and design, I like Treecko more because it can do a lot more than Snivy can.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Treecko. It was the original aloof grass starter, it is crazy strong, it evolves into something way cool, it's a Hoenn native, and it's awesome.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I love them both! They're my two favorite grass type starters. :] They're secretly cousins btw.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Snivy, it looks more awesome than Treecko, who has a boring design imo :(

Years
    Treecko. It's stronger, in my opinion, plus Snivy just looks like an uppity douche.
    But that's what makes him so amazing! Snivy knows that he's better than all of you, and he isn't afraid to shove it down your throats. However, Treecko is still a remarkable grass starter. It's a tie for me, these two Pokemon are incredible.

The way I see it...

Treecko = Snivy
    Grovyle < Servine
    Sceptile > Serperior

Back