• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#trending #18: Kubo And The Two Strings Official Trailer [Daily Bloggity Entry #266]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • [css-div="background-color: #003366 ; border-style: solid; border-color: black"]
    3n28B7n.jpg

#trending #18: Kubo And The Two Strings

Date:
    10 March 2016
    Time: 12:19 PM ET
    Mood: Chillaxed to the max

#trending is a series in the Daily Bloggity that looks and publishes some of the most popular Youtube videos that have been buzzing on the web the last couple of weeks. As this won't be a weekly series, this will just be appearing in this blog whenever I feel like it.

"Kubo and the Two Strings is an epic action-adventure from acclaimed animation studio LAIKA. Clever, kindhearted Kubo (voiced by Art Parkinson of Game of Thrones) ekes out a humble living, telling stories to the people of his seaside town including Hosato (George Takei), Akihiro (Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa) and Kameyo (Academy Award nominee Brenda Vaccaro). But his relatively quiet existence is shattered when he accidentally summons a spirit from his past which storms down from the heavens to enforce an age-old vendetta. Now on the run, Kubo joins forces with Monkey (Academy Award winner Charlize Theron) and Beetle (Academy Award winner Matthew McConaughey), and sets out on a thrilling quest to save his family and solve the mystery of his fallen father, the greatest samurai warrior the world has ever known"

What do you think of this animated movie? Do you think it will be good, or do you think it will be a flop? Comment below as I'd love to hear and discuss with you what you have to say about this topic!

‡ As always, the "Daily Bloggity" is self written by myself and includes just some of my opinions on different mediums. If you have a subject that you might want me to touch on, feel free to PM me or comment below! I would love to hear some of your ideas! And remember, rate each entry so I can know what you guys like and what to improve on! Tune in tomorrow at 5PM Eastern Time for the next edition of the "Daily Bloggity!" Cheers! ‡

- El Héroe Oscuro

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

[/css-div]

Years
  • It's got quite a cast and an interesting premise for what I'm assuming is a Western Film. So it has a lot of potential. Only time will tell if that potential is reached though.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • gimmepie;bt104713 said:
    It's got quite a cast and an interesting premise for what I'm assuming is a Western Film. So it has a lot of potential. Only time will tell if that potential is reached though.
    Hopefully it does. That rendition of that Beatles song in the trailer is absolutely beautiful imo. I really want this movie to do well, anytime I see an animated movie produced I always hope for it's utmost success cause it takes skill to make those.

Back