• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tribal's QOTW: Report Cards

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
Years
  • Tribal's Question Of The Week:

How's Life?: Report Cards

Ahh as the title states, I have recieved my report card. *sigh* I am quite happy with it actually, 4 As and 9 Bs and 1 C. Behavior was pretty good,and Effort was top of the list. How did you go?

Report-Card-Fail.jpg
    report-card-300x247.jpg

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Pretty well. Above average marks across the board, with only science that I failed.

shame it WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL I GOT THEM ON so i didn't get time to ask my science teacher about my mark.

._.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Well, last semester I've had average/above average grades. Computer, being the highest of them all.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • This past semester I got lot's of A's and only... I think two B's. Pretty avergae if you ask me.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I haven't gotten my NCEA Results yet they're coming in the mail soon -.-. We don't get proper report cards with A,B,C,D (or in my case 1,2,3,4,5) from This year up until we graduate. We just get the comments of how well we did.

I swear my teacher can never vary from the word Diligent....

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I haven't gotten mine yet, but I can tell the approximate grades:
    -A's in English and Psychology
    -B's in Math and Biology
    -C's in Art and Physics

Years
  • I don't get report cards, because I am in University, but for as how well I am doing, for my subject, I have 98% attendance, about, and about 82% overall in marks.

Ayselipera

Well my next report card doesn't come out until sometime in January so I'm going to have to go with the one I got sometime in November I'm guessing. I had a mixture of A's and B's and one C- in math. I have a feeling that for my next report card my grade will have fallen a bit in chemistry. We're now starting to use math in chemistry and I already know how that always turns out. My behavior and effort is always ones and twos. (which is good)

Back