• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Triple Battles and Rotation Battles

Laylaw

"Smell ya later!" - Blue
Years
  • I'd personally prefer it it if they removed Rotation Battles. For me they're battles made of guesses, and I'm not too fond of that.

I enjoy the Triple Battles, though.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Rotation battles need to be wiped off the face of the Earth. Inversion (Reverse?) battles are great fun and can stay though. As can double/triple battles.

I do wish that they'd make them a bigger thing than ~a few people every here and there~ though.

Years
  • Triple battles are good, cause it's another way to think about strategy, but I think Rotative battle are pure haxx, no real mind game, only random.

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • We'll they had them in xy just not in the storyline i wanna see like quadruple battles that'd be even cooler i doubt theyll put in a new system though hoping to see triple battles again but no my names Charles lol

Back