• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*trips over feet, falls into a trash can and dies*

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    That isn't really clumsiness rather something you could blame on inadequate knowledge of skating. I do it myself most of the time except I'm using land skates (or whatever those skates are called). XD

I do that too, but it's because I don't know how to properly stop on rollerblades. If I can't run into something to stop, I would often fall into the grass or a soft area other than cement. I do agree with Zeffy since that's not exactly clumsy.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm clumsy sometimes, but it depends on how with it / tired I am.

I have days where I'm out of it, and flip-flop around like I don't have good sense. xD

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    ^ This, sorta.

When I'm well rested, then I'm that guy who can get across the room to catch something, when he sees it falling. However, if I'm sleep deprived, then I don't even walk. I trip in a foward motion, kicking and running into everything that moves, and a few things that don't.

Jess, you should maybe start watching out for hot pans. . Ahah. . .

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I could be a bit clumsy every now and then, especially when I'm woken up from an incomplete sleep or am a bit stressed and cannot think straight. d: One time, I hit my foot on the dinner table while passing by. I struck the table pretty hard, as I was speed-walking. Due to that, one of toes was in pain for four straight days. Every time I tried to walk, I would always limp and my parents would constantly ask if something was wrong. I lost a bit of nail from that toe as well. Thankfully, though, it's grown back. Few years ago, I also fell of my bike while looking towards the right side of my shoulder. I'm pretty lucky, however, because nobody's seen it. If they did, I would've been embarrassed. I'm kind of a shy person in real life, so embarrassment is quite a huge deal to me. xD"

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I'm pretty clumsy but I tend to shake it off. I often lose my balance at random times, and I do break a lot of things even if I'm not doing anything that may potentially cause harm. I'm a magnet for trouble, I guess.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I'm more clumsy in the sense that I drop things a lot and don't have the best reaction time, so I just let them fall. Otherwise, I get through days without falling over, tripping up or bumping into people. Though every now and then I'll walk face-first into a pole.

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
    Years
    Yes I am today I tripped in the stairs in our school many people saw me and tried to help me but I didn't care it wasn't really painful.... *bends* *crack* Ouch ummm..... I'm okay :D *bends again* *strongest crack* *screams like a baby who wants to be Superman but can't be Superman*

Yukari

Yes no matter how you define the word I VERY clumsy. I walk into shelves at stores I fall down the stairs 6 times at my house Once at my Aunt's house and once at my uncle's house. so much that I have a VERY high tolerance for pain.

Nakala Pri

Nah, I'm not clumsy at all. Sure, I might drop a weight on my toe, but I don't trip, unless my eighteen year old cat (she is evil) trips me up and then smirks. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yes, I am pretty clumsy. It's not like I constantly trip over my own two feet, but I have awful balance. I think when I was younger I was a lot more clumsier than I am now. It's seems like I have a really good reaction time and better reflexes now than I used to.

Back