• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trolls

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I like going on Omegle and pretending to be J. Jonah Jameson and demanding pictures of Spider-Man. It's always awesome when someone plays along. Other than that I don't really troll, I don't have the time.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Let's talk about trolls.

Well, I for one can be one. But only on YouTube, because everyone's stupid there. I'm never a 4chan troll.

Any case, I find other trolls to be interesting. Most troll on one person from what I know, especially Justin Bieber, Steve Jobs, etc.

I however troll on anything. Even on something I don't even know about. Which makes me a successful troll.

So yeah, your stories/experiences?
    That's a pretty good question. Coming from you, Erik, that is.
    Well eventually people should mature enough. And I agree with Nica.

Kelp

<3
    Years
    No I don't troll. I don't really find it necessary, plus I wouldn't even know how to troll, or where to begin. :3

The pro-trolls though can be pretty lulzy.

But when you troll clueless noobs, than it's just pathetic.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    i've been accused of trolling myself; apparently disagreeing with the wrong people and being associated with a certain "crowd" makes one a troll. i've never actually had trolling intentions, i'm never out to make anyone angry- people tend to find reasons to stick an undesirable label on your forehead over a difference in perspective, and refuse to look deeper into people's motives.

Yes I know what you mean! Like if I spammed pictures of Slowpoke everywhere it would be called trolling but if you are a moderator it is comic genius!

Roxichu

Blastoff at the Speed of Light
    Years
    Trolls are badass. If I ever rolled another Druid or Shaman, it would be a Troll for sure.

I just wish they hadn't removed the Ivory Raptor all those years ago. ;)

Anyway, I really don't like them. Fortunately, we have moderators.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    At Bulbagarden, I ran into a troll known as "Mr. Moto." He was always spamming the threads with his claims that he's a Japanese secret agent. He also insulted several more members before being banned. He also showed up at a forum I moderate; he was banned there too.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 5, 2021
    I have a lot of experience trollin'. This story isn't the average tr00l post on yahoo answer's or on a forum, much more elaborate. But I do enjoy normal trolling, too.
    There was once this member of a forum I was a mod on. One of those annoying kids who really shouldn't post and always caused a problem, but it wasn't like he broke the rules or anything. Mainly since our rules were fairly open. He started to talk to me over MSN, and for whatever reason, listened to everything I said like it was fact. So after there was an issue on the board, he decided to leave the forums, for good, apparently. I immediately contacted him explaining I and the other staff took care of the problems, and because of how maturely he handled everything, we wanted to admin him. So I got one of the admins to make a fake admin group, but without powers. And we put him into that group. After a few days he realized he had no powers and that there were two admin groups, and I played it off as a "trail admin" group, with limited powers, just a technicality. But he could post in the Announcement section, and I got him to embarrassingly give a thank you thread.I said that there is a trail admin CP and such, but of course he couldn't find it. Meanwhile, he thought he could overthrow the staff with his new admin powers, and confided with someone else that he had a plan. Eventually he gave up on getting his trail admin CP to work and asked me to help him and give me his password, (because mods have admin cp's...) I didn't even ask for the pass, I just had it in my pm. So away I went and posted a thread saying how he was now the sole admin of the forums, etc etc. By now most people were onto the joke and played along, others were pulled into the troll as well. It was quite hysterical. Of course this kid was terribly mad at me and never wanted to talk to me again. Like a week later he came back to talk, of course. So, logically I told him I was getting a sex change and he helped pick my new girl's name.

He ended up blocking me. So it goes. It was still an epic troll, and I'm surprised how well the teamwork worked.

Years
    Not a 4Chan troll, lol!

I have been called a troll and infracted for being one many times, but I don't think I am one. I am just expressing my opinion.

Yes I am trolling you, of course I am one.

Or am I?

Ps. 4Chan is awesome!

Years
    I love trolls. I'm not good at all at trolling myself, but I always find trolls making my day way more interesting.
    Obviously, seeing a masterful troll at work is a wonderful thing. Falling for him isn't, but oh well. On the other hand, seeing bad trolls trying hard is incredibly fun, especially if they do actually achieve something despite being bad.

Back