• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trouble in Paradise

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Dammit... I thought about outing D1 but wasn't sure if I could trust the result I got (I investigated Alex but it was redirected to CB so I was kind of confused). CB's first post on D1 immediately rubbed me the wrong way too, but then I didn't really expect to die N1 either :(

Also what are the chances of rolling cop two games in a row?

Btw @GP: Even though I got killed off before any of the role switching happened, just want to say I think the concept is interesting (although I originally thought the role switching happened only to roles within a faction, but then I realized that doesn't make sense). However I think the issue with the concept is that when the switch happens, you pretty much get a whole new scum team, so the game is essentially back at Day 1, almost like starting over (because lack of info, etc.) So I guess I can understand why players might lose interest. Just wanted to give my two cents on this :)

Back