• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TRU Darkrai

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I smuggled quite a bit of them before I got sick of the 8 year olds lol. All are legit and uncloned and the following natures are:

Timid and Modest Latioslegends has nicest offer so far
    Bold (Jpn Movie Darkrai being thrown in here)

Post offers here. I'm looking for any interesting kind(s) of rare events (such as the Ranger Darkrai), shiny pokemon (uncommon or legendary), or EV trained pokemon (blah blah).

Ask if you need more info on their stats or whatever. The Modest/Timid ones are going to be very very hard to take off of me since I'll probably want to keep them myself. The rest, I'll trade for something decent. This will probably be my last trade thread for a long time.

FC Angel 3694 6502 1073.

Last edited:

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
    Just choose the pokemon you want on my thread (which is on my sign)

I want the Hasty one =D

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    this is one i really really want. for the timid darkrai i will offer you UT WISHMKR jirachi AND a UT japanese darkrai, ASWELL as a UT riolu and turtwig

TwilightBlade

Years
    Just choose the pokemon you want on my thread (which is on my sign)

I want the Hasty one =D
    Stats on the EV trained Spiritomb?
    this is one i really really want. for the timid darkrai i will offer you UT WISHMKR jirachi AND a UT japanese darkrai, ASWELL as a UT riolu and turtwig

Don't care for the Jirachi. Is the Riolu/Turtwig shiny and if so, nature/level/OT/location?

032193sid: No thanks, already have one.

Merkarus: Umm how? I do not have Pokesav.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    What you might be interested in:

-A PBR Pikachu with good IVs
    -A Shiny, EV'd Dragon Dancing Salamence
    -Battonage Darkrai
    -Batonage Manaphy Egg
    -Battonage Rilou
    -Hasty Eikagan Darkrai
    -EV'd ScarfRan with perfect Sp.Atk IV and HP Ice
    -Many other Shinies (CMT)
    -Many other Events (CMT)

Tell me what you want and I'll decide which Darkrais I want from you...

TwilightBlade

Years
    What you might be interested in:

-A PBR Pikachu with good IVs
    -A Shiny, EV'd Dragon Dancing Salamence
    -Battonage Darkrai
    -Batonage Manaphy Egg
    -Battonage Rilou
    -Hasty Eikagan Darkrai
    -EV'd ScarfRan with perfect Sp.Atk IV and HP Ice
    -Many other Shinies (CMT)

Tell me what you want and I'll decide which Darkrais I want from you...

I like these 2 so far (unless I get the Ranger Darkrai from someone else), which nature were you interested in?

Merkarus: Okay I still can't check it but would you be interested in trading one of them..?

VFlea: Umm, EVs would help so I can see its Ivs.. D: What set is it?

cheves92: Okay I'll check it so wait.

Nii-Chan~: No thanks.

Merkarus: I sat down and did new games on Diamond and traded the Darkrai to Pearl.. The 8 year olds just bothered me.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I like these 2 so far (unless I get the Ranger Darkrai from someone else), which nature were you interested in?

I would like the Timid and Modest natured ones... If you won't give up them/one of them I will decide something else after you tell me so...

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Hi there, I wouldn't mind a Calm nature Tru Darkrai, but I'll accept what other nature you would rather give me. Thank you, and check my thread for offers.(Not all my ev'd pokes are listed, so ask if you want something specific)

Years

Merkarus: Okay I still can't check it but would you be interested in trading one of them..?

Merkarus: I sat down and did new games on Diamond and traded the Darkrai to Pearl.. The 8 year olds just bothered me.

Yeh I would trade one of them, what are your modest and timid IV descriptions or IVs is possible?

BTW is it possible to get a SHINY DARKRAI ALAMOS by soft resetting?

TwilightBlade

Years
    Endjdf internet lagging.

EVs: 252 HP / 144 Atk / 112 S.Def
    That would be fine for the Hasty one.
    I would like the Timid and Modest natured ones... If you won't give up them/one of them I will decide something else after you tell me so...
    How about one of yours for one of mine? I don't want to end up giving away both of the good natured ones already lol. Timid or Modest then?
    want an emerald groudon or ranger 1 manaphy

No thanks.

cheves92: Why do you have some fake events in your thread? Still looking through it..

Back