• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TRU Darkrai

zamaskowany

~Godot~
Years
  • blah, I will be going to sleep soon, so I am resigning of bidding lol :) Could I get for that Mack a hasty one, if you still have it? If not, I'd like any one with neutral nature :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • blah, I will be going to sleep soon, so I am resigning of bidding lol :) Could I get for that Mack a hasty one, if you still have it? If not, I'd like any one with neutral nature :)

Hasty is gone but okay, you can have one of the others. I'll go online.. :D

this place be laggin lols

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Noooooooo a bid >.<, well is there anything else you are interested I can offer for them?

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
  • Thank you very much :) Too bad Ninny doesn't host any events here <_<

Can you tell me, do you use Pearl, or Diamond? :) Nothing important, I am just wondering one thing lol.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Noooooooo a bid >.<, well is there anything else you are interested I can offer for them?
    I like the EV'd Latias. With those 3 [Infernape, Garchomp, Latias], I will give you the Modest/Timid and 1 free random shiny. That okay? Merkarus left, oh noes.

I'm online now for you, Zam.

That'll leave the Mild one for Espreon's Heatran whenever he's ready (and unless someone else can offer).

Zam: You're welcome. Be nice to my babies~ Oh, I have both games. That's how I got multiple Darkrai.

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
    Years
  • For Timid/Modest TRU DARKRAI...I would like to offer for them!

I have batonnage (arumia) darkrai--calm nature. + some other shinies and events...pls consider.

PLS CHECK MY TRADE SITE< I HAVE QUITE A LOT IN THERE.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • For Timid/Modest TRU DARKRAI...I would like to offer for them!

I have batonnage (arumia) darkrai--calm nature. + some other shinies and events...pls consider.

PLS CHECK MY TRADE SITE< I HAVE QUITE A LOT IN THERE.

Already got a Ranger Darky. You have a lot of fake shiny legends on your site.. That makes me sad. D8

Shiny Cresselia, Timid, *

What's the * for on her?

Still going for latioslegends unless you can persuade me in the next few minutes.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I like the EV'd Latias. With those 3 [Infernape, Garchomp, Latias], I will give you the Modest/Timid and 1 free random shiny. That okay? Merkarus left, oh noes.

Um sure I guess, um if you don't mind can we do this trade later on today?^^"

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Um sure I guess, um if you don't mind can we do this trade later on today?^^"
    Ok, PM me when you are ready to trade. And do know that I may shift sides if someone does happen to offer something better but meh. I really need some good EV'd pokemon so yays for you.

Though if you're out cloning, that's not really fair then lols.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Ok, PM me when you are ready to trade. And do know that I may shift sides if someone does happen to offer something better but meh. I really need some good EV'd pokemon so yays for you.

Yeah that Garchomp is a favorite of mine for battle lol, um I'll PM you later once I get back from my cousins :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    ill trade
    bronzong

hp 338
    attk 205
    def 330
    sp.attk 186
    sp.d 300
    spd 63

blissey

hp 714