• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

True Pokemon Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lass Ash

Pokemon Professional
Years
I'd like to join! I've been playing for so long.. just see my status haha. If any positions are available I wouldn't mind participating. You can even quiz me for proof of "authenticity" haha

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Ok, I've added the new members.

Lass Ash said:
If any positions are available I wouldn't mind participating.
Well, the only thing we really need are banners, and master's awards.
vulpix.gif

toddlerplaygroundv3.gif

If you can make them in a quality as good as these, (this goes for everyone) then please do so. The only reason mine are so plain, is because the first 3 versions were just regular colors, with old graphics. It was done to fit the generation. (plus I can't really do that without photoshop afaik.) lol

Those are just examples that I took from pokeman1122's signature btw.

LinK93

Translator/Beta tester
Years
Hey...I successfully mastered:
r/b/y
g/s/c
r/s/e
d/p/pl

Captured all Pokemon in r/b/y and g/s/c
Never used cheats or missingno during gameplay (did later as a glitch searcher)
Also completed the game in some record times(personal records)
Am I in?

Last edited:
Years
helooo i am master at r/e/d
my favorite pokemon type is steel and i am complete the national pokedex on diamond.
and i beat elite 4 in diamond,ruby,emerald then can i join?

Last edited:

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Let's see... If you mean by collecting all the pokemon, yes i'll join. I would consider myself a master in red because i collected all the pokemon i could as possible. (I couldn't get mew, boo-hoo I missed the events because they happened when I was like 5 and didn't really care, and they were in the US.)

I loved that file, until my red was mysteriously stolen by someone. (Ironicly I had another red can't find i-- wow I lent it to my friend this summer so he could lvl up his trades >.<')

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I want to be a member. I beat the Pokemon League and completed my Sinnoh Dex without cheating on Pokemon Platinum. Could someone make a master banner for me?

Nevermind. I made my own. But could someone get rid of the white box for me? I don't know how to do it:

mastered.png

You know, I think I have beaten Red, Blue and Yellow without cheating before but it was a long time ago. Back when the games was first made. So, I have beat all the games, just haven't gotten all Pokemon without cheating. But on the games you don't really need all Pokemon to beat the game in my opinion.

Spoiler:

Can't fit all that in my sig though.

Last edited:

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2019
Oh this sounds fun. I have done every pokemon hand held rpg and got 150 in yellow, not to say beat Pokémon Stadium 1 n 2 pluse snap and the wii battle-R pokemon ranger and i find it easy to take a win in the face. So what do i have to do?

Mastered List
r/b/y/g
g/s/c
r/s/e
d/p
Spoiler:

Hope it is not too much hu.​

Last edited:

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I've never completed a National Pokedex, but at times in Diamond, and Platinum, I've completed both versions of the Sinnoh Pokedex. I've also captured every pokemon available on one runthrough of LeafGreen (1 starter, no Mew, no FireRed exclusives)

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Just beat Blue again. Uh, does the Mew glitch count as cheating? I know some people think it's cheating because Mew is a glitch Pokemon, but other like me think that glitches aren't cheats since there already pre-programed into the game, without using any cheating devices.
Bluemasterbanner2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back