• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Trumpets: A Hoenn RP [T] | OOC Thread

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • Those who haven't at all. Then after Sunday, once a week posting is at least required. Valid excuses are welcome if you think you can't post at least once a week.

Are you guys okay with this rule?

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I'm perfectly fine with it. But, you should open up new areas every week if you do that.

Tablet post.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Hey yo! Just got back from a province to visit my aunt's wedding, I'll continue to type my post after my head is cleared, I'm getting a bit dizzy again.

eugueuh.

edit: ill work on it slowly, maybe tomorrow, im still getting dizzy and i still feel the heat on my face it was on a beach and the sun is scorching uughh

i apologize orz.

Last edited:

Brivoo

If any mods are reading this, go ahead and delete
    Years
  • Hey, I'm going to be gone until next Sunday (not tomorrow, smart asses, the one after) and will be unable to post.

I don't want to be taken out or anything, it's just a heads-up.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm busy myself lately with all that studying and exams that I just took and the rest that are about to come. I shall have a post up tomorrow or Monday, since I don't have school til Tuesday.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Once a week can be a stretch, but should be manageable. Oh and I edited the short post with the hunting mission. Will provide a link unless I forget.

jombii

Years
  • Do you guys prefer once a week or once every two weeks? I know once a week is hard, but we can do this guys. However, if most of you can't think of anything to post within a week, it's fine with me if we can increase the posting period to two weeks?

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • Do you guys prefer once a week or once every two weeks? I know once a week is hard, but we can do this guys. However, if most of you can't think of anything to post within a week, it's fine with me if we can increase the posting period to two weeks?

This might seem rather asshole-ish, but two weeks is quite a long amount of time for inactivity. IDK, maybe make it like 1 1/2 weeks?

Also, if anyone wants to interact, hit me up with a VM... or something.

jombii

Years
  • So one week it is.

Checking the thread now for inactive people to kick. And the one week starts now.

Sorry to:

TheRaccoon has been kicked out due to inactivity and hasn't posted yet. Last activity was dated January 25.
    RedJ has been kicked out due to inactivity with provision. However, last activity was dated yesterday. If you can read this and want back, PM me.
    gangueevee has been kicked out due to inactivity with no provision despite last activity dated yesterday. I made a special exception to you despite the fact that you were not the one who wrote your SU. Sorry.

Also, two days overdue but Pixelrushe's reservation is now forfeited.
    And, I failed to see it before but I see it now: JollyHimawari is RESERVED for Charmander, until Feb 17, 8pm. 48 hours from now.

Four slots are open for reservation and SU. Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Piplup, and Fennekin. Spread the word.

Last edited:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • A shorter post, but it is a post nonetheless.

Quick question Varys, we need to return to the person who gave the quest in order to turn it in, right?

jombii

Years
  • Yes, you need to end the post like a gym battle post and I will be the one dishing out the rewards. :)

Also, please notify me if you have just done a capture/mission/leader post. I am only here for short amount of time and I can only read through most during the weekends and I might have missed a post or two, so really sorry.

Last edited:

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    Name: Natsume Tana

Hometown: LaRousse City (if Anime-canon doesn't count, Mossdeep)

Appearance: Natsume Tana stands at a strong six foot with a slender, fairly taut build about him. Shaggy, but short, brown hair, which he normally lets do whatever it might desire to do with naught but a quick brush through daily, adorns his fairly blemish free face; complimenting this complexion, in itself a result of him avoiding the whole 'acne' stage of puberty, are two dull, brown eyes, an acute nose, and a normally neutral, light pink mouth. Somebody meeting Natsume for the first time wouldn't notice too much outstanding about the male; he normally sports a fairly form-fitting, red t-shirt overlaid with a sapphire-blue vest with two lower, roomy pockets. He's never been a large fan of pants (as Youngster Ben once said: "I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear!"), so one will almost exclusively see him treading around the world of Hoenn with a pair of light beige, very spacious shorts. How would one get around without a good pair of socks and shoes, though? In no way, that's how! Keeping this in mind, xx never leaves home without a pair of clean, white ankle socks and fairly bland, however effective, running shoes.

Personality: Natsume is a person who puts perhaps a larger emphasis on being kind and caring of others than he should; however, he's not as one dimensional as this. In others, he looks for more than simply being a tool to be used--he desires things to go both ways. Just being a venting tool isn't his style, but so long as that's not all that he's being used for, he's always open to hearing anything his friends could say to him; with this, he tries his best to be nice to others around him, because he sees no purpose in treating someone in a way he wouldn't want to be treated. These large traits can be taken advantage of pretty easily, and he's usually far too reserved and fearful of being seen as a hypocrite to these ideals to speak up against it. Such reservations don't follow him into battle, though. Within a battle is when he truly shines, his intelligence and analytical abilities coming out in full force. He always takes time to be critical of the way the battle is going, adjusting the position of his Pokemon to the exact inch in order to, in theory, best perform in the battle. Honestly, though, he doesn't quite have the experience yet. He's seen enough through (given LaRousse city: the battle arena and the many styles of fighting presented there, and given Mossdeep: the battle style of the leaders there, Tate and Liza, who he often watches), but he still has a lot to learn in actually battling himself; further, this heavy analysis sometimes screws him. His planning drags on the time it takes for him to get an attack out, and a very observant opponent can see this and abuse it quite easily.

History: (Can't quite write this before knowing which city is alright, and I think it'd be best to develop it RP-side anyway ^^)

Starter Pokemon:
    Trumpets: A Hoenn RP [T] | OOC Thread
    Fenniken (Aldren), Male
    -Howl, Tail Whip, Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Psychic, Hypnosis

jombii

Years
  • @Arceus1000: Game canon only for location. (y)

@Dahlila Wood: Of course you can PM me :)

jombii

Years
  • It is just fine. As long as the location is within the games, it is acceptable.

Also, Jolly Himawari's application is revoked. :)

Last edited:

DahlilaWood

The loveable trainer
    Years
  • Trumpets: A Hoenn RP [T] | OOC Thread

Artwork done by myself.

Name: Dahlila Wood.

Hometown: Vaniville Town.

Appearance: Dahlila is into fashion. She loves to accessorize and look her best. She doesn't have her own fashion line, but she does admire designer work if it looks appealing enough. Dahlila typically wears a gothic lolita style dress, mostly white with black stripes and accents to the dress. The dress was designed for her by a designer she admired as a child in the kalos region, in luminose city. Around the waist line of the dress, is a sturdy belt that has clips along the side to hold several pokeballs. On the front of the belt is a large, black ribbon. The dress flares out below the waist, and has plenty of frill about the ends of it. Adorning Dahlila's legs and arms are fishnet leggings and arm warmers, with garter belt straps attached to the top of the leggings. Accessorized in her hair, happens to be a headband with a large black ribbon much like the one of the belt around her waist. Dahlila will often change outfits, though this outfit is her trademark.

Personality: Dahlila is a bit of an introvert. She grew up in a household with lots of silence, and disreguard for her words. Once she gets to know someone, she some times rambles for longer than most people can handle. She usually holds her words in unless provoked to speak in any way. This doesn't mean she is a silent character, but she will often be considered very soft spoken. Dahlila is shy, and some times easily worried. She can't always take a joke, not because she's easily insulted, but often times she's clueless. Dahlila enjoys helping others, and will do anything to help make someone happy. She has a want for belonging, and fitting in. She will often apologize for things, even if she's not really out of line. Dahlila understands she's got a lot to build in her personality, and hopes to evolve her personality later on in to something a bit more stable and self confident. Dahlila has a serious battle style, usually going in with a lot of confidence. However, her confidence may falter if her anxieties get in the way. Dahlila is slowly working on building a more confident battle style and attitude.

History: Dahlila has loved pokemon ever since she was a small child. Her family rarely allowed pokemon around the house, but she would often venture out into the tall grass to take a peak at the neighboring pokemon in her home town. She had very few friends as a child, considering Vaniville was such a small town. As a child, her family was very loving and supportive of her needs and her ambitions. She was often busy playing with friends and gaining love and confidence from them as well. As she grew older, her family became harsher and started to treat her less fondly. She was often looked down upon for her appearence - either too fat or too skinny. Her family was verbally abusive, which is a major play in Dahlila's confidence issues. Her father later on became physically abusive, which made living at home almost unbearable. Dahlila ran away from home to friends places off and on, only to find that most began to move away. When Dahlila was the only one left in town, she decided the best choice for her was to start her own pokemon journey. She wanted to get away from the pressures of her household, and the loneliness of her town. When she began her journey, a special friend left their newly hatched Charmander in her care. Dahlila's best friend Ashley moved away, and moved forward in life with no real contact left. Charmander is a wonderful reminder of a once powerful childhood friendship. Dahlila's story will only grow from here, with her charmander at her side for as long as her journey's path allows.

Starter Pokemon:
    Trumpets: A Hoenn RP [T] | OOC Thread

Charmander
    Nickname: Charmander (Would prefer to nickname later on if possible, would like to play it into the roleplay)
    Move Set: Flare Blitz, Ember, Scratch, Growl, Endure, Iron Tail​

Let me know if anything needs edited or needs clarification. Hope this is good enough! Also, let me know when i can post in the IC thread please. :)

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Capture post up. Dansparce and I had many ideas of what could happen to that Poochyena. We decided on the most civilized yet problem-stirring idea.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • Capture post up. Dansparce and I had many ideas of what could happen to that Poochyena. We decided on the most civilized yet problem-stirring idea.

Murdering it was still a better idea... What? Murder? No, we'd never think of that.

But yeah, let's see where this goes from here.

Back