• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trust

Issues with trusting?

• Yes >____>

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No :3

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Trust "problems"?... I don't understand how a personal problem of this type could be so common.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I am usually suspicious about people who aren't my real friends.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Tell me about it.

The problems of the past few months of my life have revolved around what you said there.

Ditto..bleh. Trusting people is easy for me, because they make one or two comments or "me too!"'s to what I like/do/say/etc. and they become "in" in my book. Then randomly their personality is warped in my mind by something they do or say down the road. Siiiigh. So much for perfection, but eh, what'cha gonna do.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I trust people usually depending on their character and how long I've known them. I trust my best friends pretty much completely, as well as my parents.

People online are easier to trust, I suppose, because they can't really hurt you. No one knows who you are, so if something embarrassing leaks out it isn't as harmful. I've told a few people things online I probably wouldn't tell anyone in real life except my closest friends and/or family.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    im such a freak,
    its so hard for me to trust anyone
    even my closest friends
    i try to trust them
    but then theres always that one part of my mind that says not to
    but i know its right to trust them.
    ;;