• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War Pokémon edition - Round 3 - Dragonite (+1) VS Salamence (-1)

Years
Hello! I was thinking it could be fun to do a Pokémon version of this game (here are the rules), but with Pokémon!

Edit : I would like to add this to the rules : Please wait for 2 or 3 other users to post before reposting again. ^^

Edit 2 : Addendum to the rules : Everyone is free to switch sides and back.

Edit 3 : Another addendum for the rules : If you are not adding a number to your post as voting, please mention that you are purposefully abstaining.
Then, again, you can still add or remove a point as you wish, without your post having to be related to it!

Let's start with this :
Charizard (+1) or Arcanine (-1) ?
We start at 100 points!

Next tug o'war : 15th april
And here is the suggestion thread for you to suggest the next one!

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years

I'll admit that Charizard has been a bit too overloved by GF over the years, but it's also a very popular Pokemon, so it's also fair that the company who wants to make money will try appealing to that fan love by giving Charizard more than average favor.

Back