• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tv series

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    The only time I ever really watch TV is when I should be sleeping. XD And then it's either the Discovery Channel, the Travel Channel, Food Network, or GSN. Yes, I'm a dork. 8'D

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    Adventure time,Bleach duh,Phineas and Ferb sometimes,Dragon Ball Z Kai,Regular show and Americas Funniest Home Videos.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    I really never have time to watch the good ole' television... But when I do, I'm usually watching the history channel (Modern Marvels, Ice Road Truckers, etc.) and HGTV (I love house hunters to death) ^^;

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I watch How I Met Your Mother. I also watch some reality shows and some repeats of old half hour comedies if they happen to be on while I eat dinner.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    I am mostly interested in school/college dramas and comedy shows. From what I can remember, the shows I [used to] watch are:

- One Tree Hill
    - Friday Night Lights
    - Gossip Girl (dropped after second season)
    - Friends
    - Til' Death
    - Gary Unmarried
    - Seinfeld
    - How I Met Your Mother

And I currently watch a somehow new show called Royal Pain, and some others occasionally on my television.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I recently just started to watch Vampire Diaries because my sister had taped some on DVR and I was bored. Doesn't seem that bad tho.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Mostly shows like America's Most Wanted and Forensic Files. Those type of true-crime shows. I'd say I watch anime, only the ones that they show on TV here aren't the best...

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
    Bones
    Criminal Minds
    Two and a Half Men
    OTH
    Family Guy
    The Simpsons.

Yup, that's pretty much it; I am not much of a TV guy.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    There are only a few shows I watch anymore, mainly because I watch Youtube a lot, they are Doctor Who, Mythbusters, Dragonball Z Kai, Phineas and Ferb, and The Big Bang Theroy, theose are the shows I mainly watch, I do watch other shows once in a while.....

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Let's see, every weekday morning, I usually watch Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, What I Like About You, Still Standing, and Gilmore Girls.

Monday - nothing
    Tuesday - Law and Order SVU, Glee
    Wednesday - Hellcats
    Thursday - The Vampire Diaries, Nikita
    Friday - nothing

I don't usually watch anything on the weekends. Cold Case and other shows like that (NCIS, CSI, CSI Miami, etc.) get tossed in there somewhere. I don't really know what days those come on.

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I just finished watching 90210 season 2 and I must say it was very good. I just started watching NCIS, reached episode 4 in season one, and it's pretty good.

bOxieLiciOus

not here 4 lipsyncing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    i am currently watching the seventh season of desperate housewives. xoxo~

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    Monday - nothing
    Tuesday - Law and Order SVU, Glee
    Wednesday - Hellcats
    Thursday - The Vampire Diaries, Nikita
    Friday - nothing

Your schedule is the same as my mom's. XD

I don't watch much tv, but I'm going through Kamen Rider Kabuto right now. Should I ever get bored and plop down on the couch, I tend to watch How I Met Your Mother. NPH is epic.

Back