• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tv series

Ayselipera

Survivor Nicaragua is on TV tomorrow which I will definitely be watching.

YESSSSS.

Honestly no one ever watches Survivor anymore and sometimes I feel like the only one. :( I've stayed true since season one and I plan on sticking with it till the end. Although I'm still not completely into this season yet, but I'm sure within the next two episodes I'll come around to it.

Anyways, it's just nice to see someone else who likes to watch the show. :D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Finished season five of 24 last night (had episodes on it I had downloaded back in January). Meanwhile I'm working my way through season two of House and season one of Criminal Minds. Everything I've watched has been promising so far.

Waiting for Dexter season five eagerly as well.

So a month from then, I've finished off House season two. Watched the finale last night. Riveting stuff, even if it did give me a massive headache when I had to wake up early this morning. Took a break from Criminal Minds to marathon through House but I think I'm gonna take it back up again. Watched the latter half of Dexter season four (I had to stop watching back in May/June to focus on exams) and watched the debut episode of season five. Arguably my favourite episode of Dexter ever - definitely gonna be keeping up with it this year.

Might move onto House season three assuming I can find the time. Also contemplating taking up 24 season six, but I'd want to be feeling exceptionally brave to attempt something as bold as that.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    After dropping Smallville during the 7th season, I picked it up again yesterday and re-watched the whole season. I bought Glee season 1 and I am going to watch it sometime today.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Woop, Dexter is back with a bang. This and a selection of anime starting in the coming couple of weeks will keep me busy through the colder months :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Season 5 of Dexter, season 2 of Glee, and season 4 of Big Bang Theory. :) Don't think I'm keeping up with anything else this season and tbh if my friends weren't all still obsessed with Glee I'd probably be dropping it pretty soon. Was not impressed with the latter half of the first season and am not liking S2 so far.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    Haha, this is going to alot maybe...haha. I watch too much TV.

Okay, so current shows that I watch week to week are:

• Law & Order SVU
    • Grey's Anatomy
    • Modern Family
    • The Office
    • 30 Rock
    • The Event (giving it a chance, so far so good)
    • Outsourced
    • Law & Order LA (As of tonight!)
    • So You Think You Can Dance (currently Canadian...but I watch the American one as welll)
    • True Blood (just ended...*tear*)
    • Curb Your Enthusiasm (can't wait until it starts soon!!!)
    And then I watch alot of other shows that are old, like Seinfeld (my favourite show of all time!!!), Sex & the City, Trailer Park Boys, Original Star Trek, etc. I watch Family Guy and the Simpsons too, just not week to week. I like buying the DVDs better.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I don't watch much TV but when I do I've recently been watching...

The Office
    Outsourced
    Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
    Law & Order: SVU
    Regular Show
    Adventure Time
    MAD
    Good Eats
    Ace of Cakes
    Chopped

It might seem like I watch a lot but thats only at night time XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    I can't say that I've been watching a show by a season, or anything, because I watch simply what's on TV (and they go all over the place).

However, I'm currently been watching Criminal Minds, who have made their way up to passing NCIS and CSI and making it to the top of my 'Favorite Crime Shows' list.

Wish I had boxsets or something so I can watch 'em in order, buuut, the TV and it's random episodes would have to be enough for now.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've been rewatching the Friends series (may I add, my favorite sitcom ever) and I'm currently up to The One With The List on Season 2.
    I love Friends so much, why did it have to die ;-;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'm currently watching the debut TV series of True Blood. A show in fact, based on vampires, however it does not even nearly take itself as seriously as the likes of Twilight or anything like that, it almost feels somewhat dirty putting both shows in the same sentence as they are far more different. True Blood is for a mature audience though however, and it's more intellectual than you might think given its theme. It's quite macabre yet also intense in the line of plot and character dialog. Packed into the series, is quite a lot of humour also I must admit, given the shows you see on late night HBO; you can probably guess what taste a lot of the jokes are in.

Shaping up to be my favourite series, however I've learned not to get too attached in the first series of something as I find that the debut is often not followed with as much gripping fierceness, besides, I've heard some things about the proceeding seasons not living up to their expectations.

I'm regretting not watching House however, I started watching it every now and then, though I feel it's something I'd like to see from the beginning. An intellectual show, with a leading actor I quite like, and when I have watched it, it has been enjoyable. So possibly I'll pick up the box-sets. I'm not one for series' that get very long drawn out, or at least, don't maintain consistency, for me the big show that lived by the latter statement was the ever so popular; Lost. I loved the first series, and went all the way up to the start of the 5th, and just lost interest. Turns out the ending was just a theory I had disregarded when I started watching it thinking "No, it wouldn't be that simplistic, they'd be penalized for that!", but no, my second thought was incorrect.

I'm not a person who sits down and watches hours of TV, I'd rather just download or buy all the episodes of a series all at once, and watch them at my leisure, which is what I've been doing with my current and favoured show; True Blood.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    After dropping Smallville during the 7th season, I picked it up again yesterday and re-watched the whole season.
    Was it actually any good? I quit watching around sometime in season 8.
    Anyways, I've currently been watching Matlock and some other shows, but as of late, I haven't found the time to watch television much, infact I've either been to busy or don't feel in the mood for watching much. I do intend to watch Criminal Minds for this season and CSI: Miami. I've also started watching Gossip Girl and 90210. I dropped 90210 on it's first season due to them kicking off one of my favorite characters, however I've suddenly gotten back into it, the new season is looking great so far, watching what the back flash moments in season two made no sense to me since I had missed the entire show. Also the new season of Gossip Girl looks good so far, but if all that cliché stuff is popping up constantly I might quit watching, it's quite boring watching stuff that's overused.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
    What do you watch on TV?

There's so many different series on TV today, so I was wondering what kind of TV shows do you watch?

For me, I don't really watch a lot of TV. But when I do watch it, I'll usually be watching Seinfeld, Hell's Kitchen, or Everybody Hates Chris.

So, what do you watch on TV?

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    I'm currently watching the debut TV series of True Blood. A show in fact, based on vampires, however it does not even nearly take itself as seriously as the likes of Twilight or anything like that, it almost feels somewhat dirty putting both shows in the same sentence as they are far more different. True Blood is for a mature audience though however, and it's more intellectual than you might think given its theme. It's quite macabre yet also intense in the line of plot and character dialog. Packed into the series, is quite a lot of humour also I must admit, given the shows you see on late night HBO; you can probably guess what taste a lot of the jokes are in.

Shaping up to be my favourite series, however I've learned not to get too attached in the first series of something as I find that the debut is often not followed with as much gripping fierceness, besides, I've heard some things about the proceeding seasons not living up to their expectations.

I'm regretting not watching House however, I started watching it every now and then, though I feel it's something I'd like to see from the beginning. An intellectual show, with a leading actor I quite like, and when I have watched it, it has been enjoyable. So possibly I'll pick up the box-sets. I'm not one for series' that get very long drawn out, or at least, don't maintain consistency, for me the big show that lived by the latter statement was the ever so popular; Lost. I loved the first series, and went all the way up to the start of the 5th, and just lost interest. Turns out the ending was just a theory I had disregarded when I started watching it thinking "No, it wouldn't be that simplistic, they'd be penalized for that!", but no, my second thought was incorrect.

I'm not a person who sits down and watches hours of TV, I'd rather just download or buy all the episodes of a series all at once, and watch them at my leisure, which is what I've been doing with my current and favoured show; True Blood.

YAY! Another Truebie! I'm glad to see another Fangbanger in the forum! It's a fantastic show! Have you watched all the seasons so far?

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I watch all sorts of things, from crime to drama to cartoons to horror to comedy to reality TV. As long as it is good then I am happy.

Back