• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tv series

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    getting through season 2 of heroes atm, and always reruns of weeds while im waiting for new episodes.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Not much of a television series to get into, but I'm watching Pitchmen, rofl. I thought for sure Discovery wasn't going to continue the show with Mays, but Sully is cool too along with those wacky inventions.

The Colony too. Anything that takes place in Post-Apocalyptia instantly grabs my attention.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Just finished watching Season 1 of The Mentalist on DVD. 2nd time I've done so in the last 6 weeks. Also finished watching all episodes of House between Seasons 1 to 5 within the 6 weeks too.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Finished season five of 24 last night (had episodes on it I had downloaded back in January). Meanwhile I'm working my way through season two of House and season one of Criminal Minds. Everything I've watched has been promising so far.

Waiting for Dexter season five eagerly as well.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Watching season 2 of Heroes with poopnoodle. Quite a disappointing season unfortunately, I like the first a lot though. I plan on watching Twin Peaks soon aswell.

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    I am now watching Glee, the typical high school series, but with music in it. It's overrated if you ask me.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I'm with Rekky, waiting for season 5 of Dexter.

Other than that i've been watching multiple anime series on my laptop. A while ago i was really into Bones, Lie To Me and Flashforward....ohh i still have half of FF to watch :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    I often watch Pretty little liars season 1 Episode 8.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Still watching NCIS every night from 9pm onwards ;D
    although it has been repeats recently ;;

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    I dropped Glee after the boring characters and started While Collar. It's not disappointing me in any way, at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    Recently finished 'Prison Break'. Loved the show.

Currently on S6 of That 70s Show.

Nathalie

Banned
    Years
    Well I just finished watching Buffy, so now I'm re-watching Season 5 of Angel. I saw all of Angel before, but now that I've seen Buffy some things make more sense. I'm on... Harm's Way. I love that episode. Harmony & Spike make more sense now that I've seen Buffy.

Anyway, I'm about to start watching Heroes. I bought Season 1 on DVD and it just arrived today, so that should be interesting.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I finished season 1 of 90210 and it is very good. Just ordered the second season :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    been binging on Hey Arnold which is GREAT and i was recently coerced into acquiring season 1 of True Blood which is reasonably exciting, i've also been 'catchin up' on weeds and tim/eric! saul good

Back