• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] TwilightBlade's Shiny/Mythical Freebies

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2023
    Hello! I'm just looking for a very low level Noibat, not shiny or anything, just under level 20. Any of those available?

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    Ok so if possible for all 10 trades
    1 Shiny Latias
    2 Shiny ho-oh
    3 Shiny lugia
    4 Shiny mewtwo
    5 Shiny kyogre
    6 Shiny Groudon
    7 Shiny rayquaza
    8 Shiny deoxys
    9 Shiny uxie
    10 Shiny zekrom

aShNEyX

eXPeRt
    Years
  • Yes request a reasonable amount. For Pokémon Home, I am limited to 10 daily friend trades.

I'm available Saturday and Sunday eastern time. Let me know if mornings, afternoons, or evenings work for you. I'm in Eastern Time zone (Florida, USA). It's currently 930am for me.

Done, come again soon!

Done, come again soon!

lets go if you are available today

Rundas45ma5h

Pokémon Collector/Digital Hobbyist
    Years
  • Hello. :)

Might I request a Diancie for my copy of Pokémon X? Please send me a PM whenever you are able to, and then we can further discuss the details regarding this trade. I'm also offering a nice reward in return. ;)

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hello! I'm just looking for a very low level Noibat, not shiny or anything, just under level 20. Any of those available?
    Hi there, which game is this for? I have a level 25 Noibat in Home that you can have.

For everyone else above, you should have a private message in your inbox. Please let me know when is a good time to trade.

Also, I added to the first post these two from my collection. I originally captured them back around 2012. Good times. I have more Pokemon than I can remember lol.

TwilightBlade's Shiny/Mythical Freebies

Jolly Azelf Lv. 50 (No. #482)
    OT: Jasmine | ID: 39218
    Swift - Uproar - Future Sight - Nasty Plot
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 1 / 31 / 31
    Self-Caught (RNG Abuse in Platinum) & Cloned

Timid Darkrai Lv. 50 (No. #491)
    OT: Jasmine | ID: 39218
    Hypnosis - Faint Attack - Nightmare - Double Team
    IVs: 31 / 7 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    Self-Caught (RNG Abuse in Platinum) & Cloned

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    Game Used: (e.g. Sword/Shield, BDSP) Sword
    Link Code: 3339-3339
    Pokémon Requested: Shiny Latias

Thank you so much!

edit: sorry, making mistakes on mobile!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2023
    I'm playing on Pokemon X, and I would like a Diancie, Hoopa, and/or Volcanion in that order of priority. Thank you.

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    1 Shiny kyurem
    2 Shiny xerneas
    3 Shiny yveltal
    4 shiny metwo
    5 shiny rayquaza
    6 shiny lugia
    7 shiny latias
    If possible on home still have you on it. I know I just got some of these my son asked for a shiny so I wanted a copy to Give him

Rundas45ma5h

Pokémon Collector/Digital Hobbyist
    Years
  • Hello, again.

Might I request a Hoopa for my copy of Pokémon X as well? I can be available online around 6 or 7pm (your time) any day, if you like.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    Hi again!

Username: Jess
    Game Used: Sword
    Link Code: 3339-3339
    Pokémon Requested: Shiny Xerneas

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    I would like a Diance please.

Username: Adalwolf
    Link Code: 2938-3829
    Pokémon Requested: Diance

Home Username: Adalwolf
    Home friend code: SVHWZMUMEMDB

Years
  • Hello! Are you still giving away some cloned freebies? I could really use a couple of these for my dex.

I've got at least one game from each gen and a HOME so I don't know what would be easiest for you. Id like to start with Hoopa please.

HOME: PHGCPKYDWTPS
    Username: Maigaryu

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Hello! Are you still giving away some cloned freebies? I could really use a couple of these for my dex.

I've got at least one game from each gen and a HOME so I don't know what would be easiest for you. Id like to start with Hoopa please.

HOME: PHGCPKYDWTPS
    Username: Maigaryu

Hi there! Yes, I am still giving away cloned freebies. I've messaged everyone above to coordinate trades. I'll also send you a message to coordinate the trade on Home. Cheers!

Years
  • I am very very new to this (I just made a PokéCommunity account about an hour ago), so I'm very sorry if I'm doing this wrong. I would love the Calm Deoxys or Modest Keldeo if either of them are still available! I have Pokémon Moon - I'm assuming we would trade?
    Username: Moonie
    Game Used: Moon
    3DS Friend Code: 3540-6076-3812
    Pokémon Requested: Calm Deoxys or Modest Keldeo

TwilightBlade

Years
  • I am very very new to this (I just made a PokéCommunity account about an hour ago), so I'm very sorry if I'm doing this wrong. I would love the Calm Deoxys or Modest Keldeo if either of them are still available! I have Pokémon Moon - I'm assuming we would trade?
    Username: Moonie
    Game Used: Moon
    3DS Friend Code: 3540-6076-3812
    Pokémon Requested: Calm Deoxys or Modest Keldeo

Hi there! I can help with this after 6pm Eastern time Thursday or anytime on Friday/Saturday. Apologies I got slammed with work.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey again, can I please grab the following:
    • GF Jirachi
    • Azelf
    • Shiny Cresselia
    • Shiny Cobalion
    • Shiny Terrakion
    • Shiny Virizion

As usual I'm pretty wide-open, especially so this week actually. I'm hoping they're all available in Gen 6? I've noted your FC down to re-add it closer to the time (deleted all in a vain attempt to allow someone to SpotPass the Eon Ticket to me - didn't work - but apparently I just need to add you if you haven't deleted at the other end, and it'll all be fixed!).

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Hi could we do Diance and Hoopa?
    Sure, is this on the 3ds or Pokémon Home etc?

Hey again, can I please grab the following:
    • GF Jirachi
    • Azelf
    • Shiny Cresselia
    • Shiny Cobalion
    • Shiny Terrakion
    • Shiny Virizion

As usual I'm pretty wide-open, especially so this week actually. I'm hoping they're all available in Gen 6? I've noted your FC down to re-add it closer to the time (deleted all in a vain attempt to allow someone to SpotPass the Eon Ticket to me - didn't work - but apparently I just need to add you if you haven't deleted at the other end, and it'll all be fixed!).
    You have a sharp eye to notice the new shiny musketeers! I'll try to squeeze in some time as I'm currently in the middle of accounting crunch until April 18th. Yay me...

Back