• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two years of Zebeedoo

Years
  • Becaaaause you can't go wrong with a PC anniversary!

Happy anniversary to Emma (Zebeedoo!)

She's been here for two years already, all that's left is for her to be more active!

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Hey Emma! Although we've only spoken in MSN convos, happy 2 years to you :) Here's to many more to come.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Omg aint that a kid show?? Prob not
    Didnt she get a thread while back? oh yeah her b-day :D

Dear special Emma,

Congrats on being here for two whole years! Who knew someone would still be sane after staying so long? :)
    I would be happy to see you around here more, heck allot of us would.
    So lets see you break that 2 mile limits on PC road! <3

Hope the rest of your life on and off PC is great Emma :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Congratulations on two years, Emma. I do wish you could be a little more active around here, but I understand you have took more interest in real life and I'm happy for you. But when you do get back(in a more full time mood), let me know. Love you. <3

Years
  • Congratulations. Seeing that tomorrow will be my three year anniversary, I know how it feels to be here for such a long time. Hope you're around for another two years.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Happy two year PC anniversary, Emma. Hope you can at least stay here and be active for one more year. But I understand that you may be busy. Congratulations, though.

We need to chat more.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Congrats Ememe! I've only known you since like, April 2010, but still! Knowing you for even that long was great enough. Now I'm just trying to remember those typos that day you were online, in a car and boys were looking at you, hmmm. On your holiday thingie in July! Or after... idk. OR PERHAPS I IMAGINED THAT? Okay I can't remember, but yeah, stay around here and get more active, that's all. :)

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ZEEBEEDOO.
    Hope you be more active here!!!! XD YESSSSSS
    your facebook statuses are infuriatingly long

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I remember the first time you VM'd me randomly. Ah, good times, good times. xD
    We haven't had a chat since, like, forever. I hope we can talk again. ;A;

Happy anniversary, Zebeeduds! xD

Years
  • A little late, but better late than never.

Congratulations Emma! Lovely girl and hope you are doing well.
    Hope you stick around for much longer.​

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Ugh... I'm always late. :|

CONGRATULATIONS. You've made it this far. It would've been nice if you were more active.. However, we all love you and seeing your profile one year older is all the better. Think of it this way, you're only one year from being called a veteran!

Years
  • Congrats pair! ^o^

Like everyone else said, congrats on the 2 year anniversary and I hope you continue to stay with us for the foreseeable future. :3

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • pretty late but i never come on here anymore so whatever.

happy anniversary from a few days ago emma, you're getting old now, lolol. but soon pc will drain all excitement from your life and you'll quit, or you might stay here for many years to come. who knows~

love ya <3

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • A little late to the party, but I hope you'll forgive me.

Two years already, huh? Time sure does fly when we're having fun, doesn't it? Happy anniversary Emmz. I hope you'll be sticking around for many more years to come. I know times have been tough here and there for you, but I with a little a love, maybe you can get through all of it and keep being the great member you are.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    EMMA! HI! Remember me? :D Anyway, yeah... congrats on two years on here, gurl~ Let's hope for more! ;D

Back