• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Type Game (revived)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Fire Master said:
    Pidgey - an annoying flying type pokemon in Red/Blue that did not learn many fyling attacks...

Wing Attack and Mirror Move?? (well mirror move is still a flying attack... though it isn't exactly the flying attack you want n_n;; )

Moltres, the legendary suicidal bomber of RS!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • don't you mean RB?

Magby...I'm just in the mood to post the names of all the baby pokemon...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Marcargo (fire/rock)

(I do mean RS. It has some below average defense for it's fire/flying terrible type... it's best if it just appears in to Overheat, hoping for KO then switch back out asap afterward.)

Timbjerr

Years
  • Cradily...

hmm...I've never put a Moltres in my Sapphire ROM, I might try it soon, I'm having trouble with Wattson anyways...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Watton- he's only strong cause of sonicboom... regardless of lvls he'll do 20 dmg (which is about 1/4 of your max hp at that time...). If his Magneton's other attack can do more damge than 20, then he'll use his electric attack. But still he's so irritating! Stupid Supersonic!!!

Chikorita (the most kawaii grass Pokemon you can ever get)

Timbjerr

Years
  • Treecko...the coolest of the three grass starters...

Timbjerr

Years
  • Muk...(poison)

meh..I just wanted to jeer away from grass-types...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Moltres is an illegal entry... Gulpin is pure poison. So i'll pick up from Gulpin then.

Muk

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • it's ok... i did a more stupid mistakes once before but i don't remember now...

Wheezing *achoo!*

Back