• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyros: Shiny Hunter and Nature Breeder For Hire

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Brooke: Just found you. n.n

Code Green: No problem! Dunno what its IVs were like, so it may not be amazingly useful... but hopefully they're not too bad. n.n;

- Tyros

IV's schmyvies, I just needed a pokemon to brag about having! XD
    naw, I need it for battle too, but shinies are hard to IV breed (for me, anyways XD)

I'm on wifi now, when you're ready.
    P.s I'm using your platinum code, right?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Sorry about the fc mishap...I get confused when people have more than one, usually. :) Thanks for the awesome Scyther! Do you know how hard it is to get your hands on a legit one since there are so many hacks going around??? 5 stars for your thread dude x

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    Green: Unless you're abusing RNG, which I'm not, yeah, they're really hard to get good IVs for. XD;
    I have one more really quick trade for someone asking for Cubone and Mareep, so I have to hatch a couple Pokemon, but then I'll look for it!

Beauty: Awww, thank you! n.n And you're very welcome, I hope you enjoy it. All my Pokemon will always be legit! :3 Seeing as I always trade Pokemon I always chain myself.

AND! Oh man! You have the Arceus, too! What would you want for that? XD

- Tyros

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    No worries. I'm a patient (and jolly XD) guy.

Tyros

Years
    Green: Ah, man... I just realized something unfortunate after searching through my boxes. >__< My friend Elzador is holding onto the Adamant Ralts at the moment. I can get it back from him for you, but that might take a couple days, the next time I can talk to him. x__x Sorry... You'll still get one, but it'll take a little bit.

- Tyros

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Green: Ah, man... I just realized something unfortunate after searching through my boxes. >__< My friend Elzador is holding onto the Adamant Ralts at the moment. I can get it back from him for you, but that might take a couple days, the next time I can talk to him. x__x Sorry... You'll still get one, but it'll take a little bit.

- Tyros
    Okay.
    thanks for trying! be sure to let me know when you get it. *Exiting wifi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Beauty: Awww, thank you! n.n And you're very welcome, I hope you enjoy it. All my Pokemon will always be legit! :3 Seeing as I always trade Pokemon I always chain myself.

AND! Oh man! You have the Arceus, too! What would you want for that? XD

- Tyros

LOL...I do I do :) Boy did I have to work to obtain it too. I got that before I got my AR (and I assure you I don't use mine to hack, just to be able to clone and get tm's) so I had to GTS clone three of my prided shinies to get him. I dunno if you can work out that shiny calm Pachi and a shiny adamant rhydon or I would adore adore adore a shiny Modest Lapras...or even a shiny Jolly Skitty? I love skittiez :) I guess thats a lot of options.

Tyros

Years
    Green: I'll definitely do that!

Beauty: The Lapras can't really happen, unless I get a traded one. n.n; Possibly from Lunaby.

However! I can chain the other three, and if you want, I'll see about getting all three for you, for the Arceus all by itself. n.n All 4 even, if I can get my hands on the Lapras!

- Tyros

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010

Beauty: The Lapras can't really happen, unless I get a traded one. n.n; Possibly from Lunaby.

However! I can chain the other three, and if you want, I'll see about getting all three for you, for the Arceus all by itself. n.n All 4 even, if I can get my hands on the Lapras!

- Tyros

Aw, don't go nuts with the Lapras as its really not a big deal. I'll keep hunting for it. But, if you can come up with the calm pachi and jolly skitty, I'll let you have him. I know its hard work chaining. He's got a timid nature which is a real lovey for sp. attack.

Lunaby

I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
    Years

- Tyros

I'll give the Lapras a go for you. =)

Tyros

Years
    Beauty: Well, I won't go way out of my way to get one, but if the opportunity presents itself to get one, then I'll keep you in mind. n.n
    Otherwise, sure, I'll go for the Skitty and the Pachirisu. I gotta wait for Skitty to swarm (I don't mess with my DS clock) but when he does, it probably won't be hard to get it. n.n

Tayveon: Any time! If you need anything else any time, just let me know. n.n

- Tyros

Lunaby

Years
    I'm interested in this Misdreavous-
    Female, Hasty, Superior Potential, 31 in Defense (Clones Remaining: 3)
    What would you like for it?

Tyros

Years
    Oh! Haha, you replied here. Cool, thanks. n.n Well, I think we said something about a shiny Charmander, right? I'd love one of them. :3 Or any other shiny starter. XD

Let me work on getting that one ready for you. n.n I'll let you know when the trade's ready!

- Tyros

Lunaby

Years
    Oh! Haha, you replied here. Cool, thanks. n.n Well, I think we said something about a shiny Charmander, right? I'd love one of them. :3 Or any other shiny starter. XD

Let me work on getting that one ready for you. n.n I'll let you know when the trade's ready!

- Tyros

I have a shiny Charmander ready for you then. =)
    If you want any other staters though, feel free to ask. :)

Tyros

Years
    Excellent, thanks. n.n

And, I'll be sure to! If you want me to chain anything for you, then I'll happily do that for the starters. *Nods*

Oh, by the way, something I just noticed: I never checked the Misdreavus' other stats, just what the IV guy told me about it. He told me it couldn't get any better in defense. Looking at the highest IV blurb at the Pokemon's information screen, it also says 'Alert to sounds.' So... It's got a 31 in Speed, too. n.n It's an excellent Misdreavus!

And finally: I gotta get going pretty soon, but I'll only be gone for about an hour, hour and a half, so if you're still here, I can do the trade then. n.n

- Tyros

Lunaby

Years
    Excellent, thanks. n.n

And, I'll be sure to! If you want me to chain anything for you, then I'll happily do that for the starters. *Nods*

Oh, by the way, something I just noticed: I never checked the Misdreavus' other stats, just what the IV guy told me about it. He told me it couldn't get any better in defense. Looking at the highest IV blurb at the Pokemon's information screen, it also says 'Alert to sounds.' So... It's got a 31 in Speed, too. n.n It's an excellent Misdreavus!

And finally: I gotta get going pretty soon, but I'll only be gone for about an hour, hour and a half, so if you're still here, I can do the trade then. n.n

- Tyros

Sure. So I'll try to catch you when you're back? :0

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    ill trade you for these
    Male, Brave, Sand Veil, Above Average Potential, Fantastic Defense (Clones Remaining: 4)
    Male, Adamant, Decent Potential, Fantastic Sp. Attack (Clones Remaining: 4)
    Female, Adamant, Decent Potential, Decent Sp. Defense, Intimidate (Clones Remaining: 4)
    Female, Adamant, Decent Potential, Fantastic HP (Clones Remaining: 4)
    Quirky, Decent Potential, Very Good Sp. Defense (Clones Remaining: 4)
    Male, Hardy, Relatively Superior Potential, Fantastic HP (Clones Remaining: 4)
    Check My Thread

Back