• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyros: Shiny Hunter and Nature Breeder For Hire

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Edit: Oh! And Broken Beauty, if you want me to add your natured Bagons to the list, then I can go back and do that - chain more Bagons for ya, that is.

- Tyros

If you can get me Adamant or Jolly I would be really grateful. I guess I'll just send you a friend request and maybe I can keep up with your chaining that way, since I'm really absent-minded about keeping up with certain shops. What natures are your Shinx?

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    I'll add it to the Pending list. n.n Instead of catching a whole cluster of them this time, I'll just catch and try to synch, like, 4. Since I already have that cluster up there. *Nods*

Anyway... Here's the Shinxes:
    Naughty x2
    Impish x2
    Adamant x2
    Calm
    Hasty
    Bold

At some point, I'll try to get all this information in the original post. XD; Along with IV information, once I find a good way to do IV battles with my own resources.

- Tyros

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I'm interested in one of the adamant ones, preferably Male? Would you take a Naive lvl 1 UT Shiny Egg Moved totodile for it? Or a LAX UT Shiny Gastly?

Tyros

Years
    Elzador says he'll happily grab the Totodile. XD Do you mind about the IVs? 'Cause we plugged some of these, and some of the adamant IVs weren't all that wonderful. I just don't remember which ones... >__>;

- Tyros

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Elzador says he'll happily grab the Totodile. XD Do you mind about the IVs? 'Cause we plugged some of these, and some of the adamant IVs weren't all that wonderful. I just don't remember which ones... >__>;

- Tyros

I don't totally care about IV's yet tbh...its cool. You want to trade now?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Brooke

FC: 4168 3398 6400

Fillerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrz

Thank your friend for me for the shinx x

Last edited:

Griffinrich

Welcome to the Jungle...
    Years
    Hey Tyros, I've got my eye on that Adamant Male Ralts.
    I'll send over one of my kid wonders. Probably an Exeggcute with the works, Sunny Day, Leaf Storm, Seed Bomb and Psychic.
    Dat coo'?

Tyros

Years
    Alright, man! You mind if I send it to Elzador really quick for some cloning action? Or do you have anything against cloned Pokemon? You'll get the original one, of course.

And Kid Wonder indeed. XD That's an impressive moveset.

- Tyros

Years
    D: D: D:

Well I'm here with a ...
    SUPER BUMP!!!!

I was also wondering if you could find me an impish shiny gligar. (sand veil if possible?) I'm just starting to get into EV training, so in return I could try and get a few guys all EV maxed for you. Just food for thought....

ALSO!
    I'm going back to university next week and I'm not yet sure if the school wifi will be DS compatible, so we may be in for heartbreak, but I'll let you know.

Cheers.

Back