• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyros: Shiny Hunter and Nature Breeder For Hire

masterlink

bring it on!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    i can be a nature breeder i have alot of lluck with that but no luck at shiny

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    M2'sBagel: Gligar? Shouldn't be too hard, just bringing an impish synchronizer to Route 206 and begin the chaining. As for the Sand Veil... Well, that's all about luck, so hopefully I'll be able to find one that has Sand Veil and synchronized correctly. If so, then that's all yours, too. n.n
    I can do that! n.n I'll let you know when it's ready, I have a few things that need to be taken care of first.
    Like requested Eevees. They're the 'Nightmare Mode' of chaining. >__>;

As for the trade offer, well... That sounds pretty awesome! I'm actually working on getting a better team together, built off of Smogon sets. Also, if you can manage to get your hands on a Pikachu-Colored Pichu, then I would happily trade the Gligar just for that. *Nods*

And as for the University thing... Yeah, I missed out on going back to mine this semester. x__x Thanks to me turning in a Housing form late. Anyway, good luck with yours! Don't worry if it doesn't have Wi-Fi, I can hold onto any requests from you for whenever you're able to trade for them. n.n

Link: Sorry, man. I've already got all the nature breeding down with a team of 25 Dittos, one of each nature.

- Tyros

Years
    8O

WHAT!?!
    Smogon competitive teams are exactly what I'm trying to get into (Hence the oddly specific Gligar request)

I've been looking for a pika-pichu too, I'll see what I can do. But likely the EV training offer is the best I can muster. I have all the power items so it wouldn't be too terribly difficult.

Years
    I can breed anything so it's really up to you. Since I'd be starting the training at lv. 1 they wouldn't be really high level EV'd pokes, but they'd be completely trained so you could fight whatever all willy-nilly like to get it higher.

EDIT: That is to say... EVERYTHING... I've got a copy of everything in my boxes so everyone can be bred. Natures are trickier for me but I'll do my best. I've only got the one ditto.

If you've got something more specific you could trade it over and I'll start or whatever.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Tyrosssssssssss I see you have shiny scyther!!! Would you happen to have any adamant natured ones??? Also, can I put in a request for a calm natured shiny pachirisu???

Tyros

Years
    Mr. Bagel: Well, let's see here... Any chance you could egg move Bullet Punch onto a Tyrogue and EV it for Bulk Up set Hitmontop?

Broken Beauty: You're in luck! I did manage to nab an Adamant! He could be yours, what's your offer?
    And sure, I can add Pachirisu to the request list. n.n
    Edit: Also, his personality says that he likes to thrash about, meaning his highest IV is in attack. Perfect for Adamant!

- Tyros

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Broken Beauty: You're in luck! I did manage to nab an Adamant! He could be yours, what's your offer?
    And sure, I can add Pachirisu to the request list. n.n
    Edit: Also, his personality says that he likes to thrash about, meaning his highest IV is in attack. Perfect for Adamant!

- Tyros

LOL! I just got all excited there for a minute wooo! I'd love him. I was considering offering one of two events for it either an UT TRU Regi Gentle natured @Custap or an UT Jolly natured Shokotan Picchu for it?

Years
    Bullet Punch Tyrogue no problem. EV'ing a hitmontop is tricky because Atk and Def have to be equal at lv 20 to get the right evolution. I'll see what I can do. Did you want the adamant nature? 252 HP/ 252 Atk / 4 Def?

Edit: LOL looks like you finally found your Pichu. That's HILARIOUS that we were just talking about that. Broken Beauty must be looking out for you.

Tyros

Years
    Oh, God. The Pichu. Definitely the Pichu. I will do that trade, AND jump up and down happily while doing it. XD The trade'll be over my Pearl card.

Bagel: Yeah, I ran into that problem, too. XD; Although, with any luck, you can put those 4 EVs recommended for defense into it and come out with something even... If not, then I can just berry down the EVs after it evolves, then trade back to you. n.n

And, I know right? I'm excited. 8D

Edit: Oh, whoops! Yeah, I did want the Adamant nature, and those do look like the correct EVs. n.n And Technician if you can pull it... If you want to borrow one of my Dittos for nature breeding, you're free to. n.n

- Tyros

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Oh, God. The Pichu. Definitely the Pichu. I will do that trade, AND jump up and down happily while doing it. XD The trade'll be over my Pearl card.

- Tyros

Yay! Well are you available to do that trade?

Brooke

4168 3398 6400

Lunaby

I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
    Years
    Could you possibly chain me a shiny timid misdreavous?

I don't know what you're looking for though. :c
    Your wants list says you need a shiny Relicanth, but I sent you one a while ago, unless you need another. :)

Years
    Yeah, I think I'll have to borrow an adamant ditto if that's ok.
    everything else I think I'll be able to handle. Technician shouldn't be too bad.
    (shiny relicanth.... lol. I can't wait to ev her. Head smash combined with Rock Head is GLORIOUS)

Let me know when you want to trade the ditto. I'll bring a legendary as collateral.

Tyros

Years
    Beauty: I can trade right now, if you'd like!

Lunaby: Let's see, Misdreavus... Eterna Forest at Night only, Pearl only... Man, that's gonna be a hard one. XD I'll do my best for you, but I despise Pearl's chaining, because the 'normal grass' is so hard to see at night, and then in the Forest...
    Well, I'll do my best, but I'm not sure if I can promise this one. D:
    As for what I want... Yeah, I need to update again and take off the Relicanth. XD; A shiny Charmander would be cool, if you can hatch one of those, though!

M2Bagel: I can actually trade that to you the same time as I trade with Beauty. It's on my Platinum card, so I can do both at the same time. XD So get on soon as you're able. n.n As for Collateral, well... You're on my white list, meaning you're an all-around cool guy, and I trust you... So you don't really need to worry about it. *Nods some* You can bring it anyway, if you want, but that's up to you. n.n

Lunaby

I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
    Years
    Beauty: I can trade right now, if you'd like!

Lunaby: Let's see, Misdreavus... Eterna Forest at Night only, Pearl only... Man, that's gonna be a hard one. XD I'll do my best for you, but I despise Pearl's chaining, because the 'normal grass' is so hard to see at night, and then in the Forest...
    Well, I'll do my best, but I'm not sure if I can promise this one. D:
    As for what I want... Yeah, I need to update again and take off the Relicanth. XD; A shiny Charmander would be cool, if you can hatch one of those, though!

Sorry, if Misdreavous is too much of a pain, a shiny wurmple would work. :)
    Wurmples are awesome. xD

And a charmander would be no problem, I have one in my PC already. xD
    If there's another one you also want, feel free to ask. =)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Nice! awesome trade thread! *Favourites thread*
    Do you still have the shiny Adament Ralts? or did someone call Dibs? I have a shiny, slightly touched Noctowl, but I don't have the berries to reset the EVs (I caught it before I heard of EV training, but I never raised it a level).
    I thought that maybe we could trade? The nature is hardy (neutral).

Tyros

Years
    Beauty: Waiting for you now. n.n

Lunaby: I can definitely do Wurmple. XD But I'll try for Misdreavus first. n.n

M2Bagel: Have fun with that Ditto! Hopefully he'll give you lots of nifty Adamant Pokemon!
    And, if you're wondering, yes: I do have a box of 25 Dittos, all lined up in a special chart of Raise/Lower (Raising natures on the Y-Axis, Lowering natures on the X-Axis), and each Ditto with the name of its nature, each with an Everstone. XDD

Code Green: I still have the Ralts, I'm pretty sure. n.n Let me check around for it in a moment, after I'm done with these trades. I'll happily take the Noctowl!

- Tyros

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Thanks! *Bows respectivly* XD
    I need shinies I can actually use for my team. XD

Back