• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen U Can Catch Gsc Pokemon!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kInGdRa_rUlEs

~chronicle_loser~
    Years
    if you go to serebii.net, it will show you all the G/S/C pokemon that can be obtainable in FR/LG, sneasel is exclusive to Lg so i'm getting leaf green :)

Years
    You know, as far as the whole Rainbow Island controversy is concerned, I think you're all reading way too much into it. The Rainbow Islands are likely just another set of islands with no relation to the anime islands whatsoever. Of course, I could be wrong, but I doubt it...

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Phantom Angel said:
    Well, I will just list unobtainable GSC pokemon then.(because most of them can be catch)

Chikorita
    Bayleef
    Meganium
    Cyndaquil
    Quilava
    Typhlosion
    Totodile
    Croconaw
    Feraligatr
    Hoothoot
    Noctowl
    Chinchou
    Lanturn
    Sudowoodo
    Sunkern
    Girafarig
    Gligar
    Snubbull
    Granbull
    Corsola

And all Hoenn Pokemon(except Azurill, Wynaut and Deoxys)
    Awwww..... Corsola...
    One of my favourites.

Thanks for the information!

Years
    Sigh.....
    okay, after you beat Blaine Bill the PokeFreak asks if you want to go to the 3 islands. Say yes and he'll take you in his cool superfast boat. You land on island 1, where Moltres is. THE OTHER TWO ARE IN THEIR OLD LOCATIONS. You can go to islands 1-7 LEAGALLY, although 4-7 are accesible after beating E-4 First Wave (i say that because their Pokemon are different after fixing the machine) Nothing elce to do here yet. There is a big machine in a huge Pokecenter, whice after you beat E-4 First Wave, you can fix by finding the Ruby and Sapphire Plates. Also, on island two it is like a town and someone asks you to find their daughter on Island 3. On island three, some bikers have her, and you have to fight them. I probably have everything wrong so go to gamefaqs.com, click on GameBoy Advance, Pokemon Fire Red should be on the top ten FAQs, but i went to leaf green by looking it up. The first FAQ has info, although the second FAQ has more.

List of GSC Pokes i know of:
    Slugma
    Sneasal
    Larvitar(YES!!!!!!! What version has this, does anyone know)
    uhh...Hophip....
    Yeah there's probably more though...

Illegally:
    There are also Islands 8 and 9, where Ho-oh, Lugia, and Deoxys (yes, Deoxys!!) are obtained. There is currently no way to get there besides codes. Ho-oh and Lugia are both on island 8 (do not know if getting both is possible) and to get Deoxys you have to solve some stupid triangle puzzle on island 9. Also, Deoxys looks different in Fire red than he does in Leaf green and both of those look different from Ruby/Sapphire. Also (get this), he has different base stats in each!!!
    FR: 50 Hp,180 Att,20 Def,150 Spd,180 Sp.Att,20 Sp.Def
    LG: 50 Hp,70 Att,160 Def,90 Spd,70 Sp.Att,160 Sp.Def
    R/S: 50 Hp,150 Att,50 Def,150 Spd,150 Sp.Att,50 Sp.Def
    So FR's has great attack, horrible defence, and LG has great defence, moderate attack, and R/S is a more balanced FR.

Also, Team Rockets new and improved base is on one of the Islands!!!!!!!

Oh and on the unobtainable Pokemon list you said Corsola, which is untrue because Corsola is in Ruby and Sapphire...which can trade with these....

I don't want to give my Pokemon to that game after I get Leaf, because after seeing the screenshots, i have decided that FR/LG is superior to R/S!!!

Last edited:

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    I do. Wells some so please listen:

Ho oh
    Lugia
    Deoxys
    Hoppip
    Heracross
    Spinark
    natu
    smeargle
    unknown
    skaromy
    lavitar
    ledyba
    Sunkern
    sentret
    dusperence
    slugma
    Mukrow
    Missdrivos

Also these pokemon will be avalible thrugh the ways like gold and silver and crystal:

Bellosum
    Sunflora
    Blissey
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Crobat

Thats all i can Remeber i am sorry.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Stop

Stop what we doing i know that chincu is catchable i got one plus three trainers have them on number seven so there

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    No problem i just wanted everyone to know plus when you have done the elite four once and done all the plate's (ruby and saphire ones) you can facee the elite four again with harder and with g/s/c pokemon. It was hard but my team did it alright and we completed it with the new elite four..

Years
    I think the GSC Pokemon you can catch in FR/LG are all the ones not available in Ru/Sa and Colosseum, plus some like Phanpy, Wobbuffet, Crobat Bellossom and Kingdra (must evolve), plus Pichu and other baby Pokemon (egg). I know this isn't the exact list, but I hope it helps a little.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    You don't need G/S/C Pokemon to get a team of my favorites, but it is a neat addition.

Well we sure do have a lot of stickied threads. This news is kind of old now so I'll unsticky it.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    I think a event will come in june for usa for the ticket for the island 8 and 9 because thats how you catch your lugia ho oh and deoxy which is very hard to get (it is due to a puzzle took me ages to do)

sora*

weilder of the keyblade
    Years
    proabally (sp?) you can catch a lot like in r/s you had to trade to get all pkmn..so youll proabally have to trade from both fr and lg games

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    you fave the elite four twice to tell you the truth the first time they have kanto and the secound time they have a mix. like Bruno will have a steelix and so on

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back