• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

U-um, hello!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Nice to meet you all! I'm BlueOpal, a Pokemon lover since first gen. I'm really shy so I don't tend to post on forums often, but I'd like to meet new people, especially to trade with and find new Friend Safaris from!

My favorite pokemon are Cyndaquil, Umbreon, and Wooper (which I really want to catch a shiny of someday!). But I find a reason to like pretty much every pokemon. XD

Well, please feel free to friend me! My friend code is 0361-6027-8804. I look forward to getting to know you! :3c

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
    Years
    Hello it's nice to meet you! don't worry about being shy allot are on this forum so you can unite! my favorite pokemon are Gengar,Snorlax,Sawk. shinys are pretty cool i'm just getting into shiny breeding my self!

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
    Hey BlueOpal! Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy it here! :D

I tend to be really silent in real life, especially in many of my classes. I just seem kind of emo. XD But I'm pretty open to my friends and I enjoy talking to everyone online.

I love Cyndaquil too! It's a really cute Pokemon in my opinion. I also like Umbreon for competitive reasons. I don't really battle too much though. XD Wooper looks cute too now that you mention it. ^^

Here's my 3ds FC if you would like to add it: 4957-3485-2702
    I'll add you too. ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Thank you both! Haha, I used to think there wasn't a point to joining a Pokemon forum b/c I'm not very good at battles... but I really prefer breeding and raising cool Pokemon anyway. It'd be awesome to have something unique (well, semi-unique) to offer others that will make them happy! ^^

Years
    I actually have a Wooper in my friend safari. :O Perhaps we can add each other and you can try hunting for a shiny one? I've heard shiny rates in the safari were higher. Got a shiny Sandshrew and Hawlucha from there without even trying much. Welcome to the forum though, BlueOpal! n o n

Shyness is quite common among a handful of our members and I was really shy myself when I first joined but there really isn't a reason to be. Everyone is nice here and we want you to have a good time. Soon enough you'll open up and start posting lots, I'm sure. :) So stick around for however long you can! Every new member is appreciated. Let me know if you need anything at all and have fuuun~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice to meet you too! Mmm, it is quite common for us to be shy around new people, and hey, I'm quite shy myself sometimes, but once you start talking with people, you'll get used to it! So, you know, I do hope you'll get adjusted to these forums and meet glorious new people, who would love to meet you too. ^^

I really love Cyndaquil too - it was my first starter pokemon in Pokemon Gold, and I remember how it was really strong, before and after it evolves! And yes, I do like every pokemon here and there, because of they are different and have their own quirks~ Anyways, Id be happy to start a convo for you anytime! I really hope that you'll enjoy yourself, and I really hope to see you around the forums!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Nice to meet you guys! I'll add anyone I can; the more the merrier! Oh, and my in-game name is Russ, so don't be shocked when you see someone with that name pop up. XD

Back