• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ubers officially its own tier, M-Ray banned to new tier called "Anything Goes"

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    But Ubers is Arceus' home; and mega mewtwo just seems like a top contender in Ubers, not broken. Like garchomp in OU. It's urrverywhur, but it's not bologna.

Mega Gengar I'd kinda get too tho

Hah listen to me talkin' tears. This is anything goes really

I *do* expect many more bans from ubers to anything goes only though. Not until it becomes so full of banned things that people try and actually play it, will it become ubers2.0 and will they elevate another tier. Or, just make one between anything and ubers. If that happens. It very well may not. Either way, more things from Ubers are going to Anything Goes in the near future. So calleth the future sight.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I *do* expect many more bans from ubers to anything goes only though. Not until it becomes so full of banned things that people try and actually play it, will it become ubers2.0 and will they elevate another tier. Or, just make one between anything and ubers. If that happens. It very well may not. Either way, more things from Ubers are going to Anything Goes in the near future. So calleth the future sight.
    Where the **** do you get all these pictures from? XD

I don't think that there's going to be a rush of things being banned from Ubers to AG though. Maybe Mega Gengar/Shadow Tag will get thrown in there pretty quickly, depending on how people feel about the whole "is trapping uncompetitive?" thing, but I think that, at least at first, people will be hesitant to ban much more from Ubers. People can be a little slow to change.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    First of all.... LOL!. Well, I think the same, But this tier goes a step further. It's a mayhem, No sleep clause, Moody is legal it's like hackmons without the hacks. If you know what I mean

I hear ya. I'll be interested to see how this new playstyle fares, and to what extent will sleep and moody be utilized, in this setting where they're allowed. Both moody ban and sleep clause not existing in wifi matches, but still not being an issue makes me apprehensive; but i feel like the initial run of this tear will include people just wanting to use it because they weren't on any other playlist 'til now.

You know, those crazy radical rebels that will go there to break the rules of swagon in a place where they're allowed while still following the rules of swagon. #YOLO #LifeOnTheEdge #Shakeitupbaby

Where the **** do you get all these pictures from? XD

I finnnnd 'em

People can be a little slow to change.

And some people downright refuse to -
    Doooon't even get me started lol

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    Xatu, show 'em. I think this guy will be very viable in AG as SwagPlay and Moody Smeargle are omnipresent. Also, M-Ray honestly is easier to play around than Scarf Darkrai.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Anything Goes is really one of the greatest things in the world. I outgamed a team of 6 skillkeys with a team of 3 mud slap minimize chansey and 3 mud slap minimize flamethrower blissey. All named Skill Game of course.

And then I got bopped by an actual legitimate team that used Perish Song Arceus, hazard stacking, and mega ray to cleanup. Was nice to see there's an actual legitimate meta in there somewhere.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    It was sure to happen as mega Rayquaza's stat were overpowered so creating a new tiers for it was a good idea and Ubers tier has been balanced so i would say good thing happend

Back