• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugh! It's 6:30 AM again!

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
Years
  • On a school day I get up around 5 A.M. and my bus comes around 6:30. On the weekends I Get up around 8:00 usually. Dont worry, I'm not an Insomniac.

Also, not sure if this ever happened to you, but sometimes I will wake up at around 2 in the morning and say: "ahhhh, school isnt for another few hours" and go to sleep. But if feels like I pretty muck blink and those few hours have already past. Sleep is valuable.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    On school days, I wake up at 5:45 A.M. I consider it too early, considering we get to school 40 minutes before it starts. *rolls eyes*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Since I live so freaking far away from my school, I have to get up 5:50 the latest, and be out of the house to the bus an hour later. School starts at 8.10, so it's no fun. No.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • I wake up at 6:00 AM, get ready, go back to sleep for an hour, then head out.

Living at the Culinary Institue, you'd better believe thebreakfast is fancy. However, I grew up in Brooklyn. That fancy crap makes my tounge hurt. And it's so early, I just sleep through it.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • 7:00am, and school starts around 8:00am. But I usually get ready really fast so I normally press the snooze and get in another 10 minutes or so. O_o

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • I wake up at 7:30 am even though my alarm rings at 6:45 :P I always put it on snooze. I need 3 kinds of alarms to wake me up to and I hate waking up early. But my clock is set at 6:45 because of my brother. And on weekends it depends on what time I slept at.

Back