• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugh...

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    ... a dream thread? Deja Vu. >>

Dreams often represent something going on in your life. Be it good or bad, if your subconscious decides to be a jerk that night, you're going to dream about it. There are plenty of dream books that explain various dream meanings, and I'm sure you could find a few free resources on the web. Look up "Dying" and "Hospital". (those were linked, in case you didn't notice.) Discover what these mean, and how they relate to your life. If you find the cause, the solution shouldn't be too hard to find.

Anyway, hope this helps. Dreams can be a really scary experience, so good luck!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I can sometimes predict what Simpsons episode is going to come on in the following evening. Subconsciously, but still...

Yeah I know. "Shut up Thorn, no-one believes in that crap". Lol.

Lol I discussed this on another forum, we concluded that they play the episodes in a certain order or something and somewhere in our subconscious we remember what episode is coming next based on the last few. Many people have this "Simpson sight" :P

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I've been having dreams about my cat Brady, recently. He died the first of October, and I keep having dreams about him coming back to life. I wish those would stop. ><

I really don't think there is any way to stop a bad dream. Just try to think about happy thoughts before you go to sleep. That may help.

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    Lol I discussed this on another forum, we concluded that they play the episodes in a certain order or something and somewhere in our subconscious we remember what episode is coming next based on the last few. Many people have this "Simpson sight" :P

I can do this with almost any show I watch regularly. After not seeing an episode in a while, the memory of that episode suddenly springs up. About a week later, its on tv. :P

As for dreams, you can think about something that amuses you as you're drifting off into sleep. I don't dream a lot, but it does work.

Ever since I could remember, I've had reoccuring(I don't care how you spell that.) dreams where either me, or random people died by being hit by trains. I know, weird.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    For your case, I would try and figure out why I am having such bad thoughts (which eventually turn into your nightmares).

I am scared of heights and sometimes I have dreams of me falling from the sky. When I hit the ground, I do not wake up or anything. The dream just starts all over again, but when I wake up my back used to hurt ALOT and it was terrible.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    I had a lucid dream once... it was pretty bad.

I was in a field of flowers. Nothing else. I just walked around for a while, before thinking
    "This is gay. WAKE UP @$$HOLE!!!!"

And I did. :-S

You have something called the "third eye". I'm pretty sure you know what that means. For noobs out there, it means you can see into the
    future. I can do it too. I can sometimes predict what Simpsons episode is going to come on in the following evening. Subconsciously, but still...

Yeah I know. "Shut up Thorn, no-one believes in that crap". Lol.
    OMG I can predict the next episode of any one of my favorite tv shows. The only catch is that I can't predict what I want to see or I can't force myself to predict something. I just innocently wander off my head and think of an episode and one or two days later, it will be on!

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    It seems I havesome monor precognition ability within my dreams, I've seen some things from the future (just a minor glimpse when I gain some conciousness in the dream) in my dreams and immediatly after I wake up I forget them. The when it happens, it's like 'bang!' I dreamt this! They're usually lesser events, but once I have actually dreamed of something related to death. The day my cat died we went to get pizza and I accidently mentioned something related to cats, to which my heartbroken sister said, "Don't say that, it makes me feel sad."

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    It seems I havesome monor precognition ability within my dreams, I've seen some things from the future (just a minor glimpse when I gain some conciousness in the dream) in my dreams and immediatly after I wake up I forget them. The when it happens, it's like 'bang!' I dreamt this! They're usually lesser events, but once I have actually dreamed of something related to death. The day my cat died we went to get pizza and I accidently mentioned something related to cats, to which my heartbroken sister said, "Don't say that, it makes me feel sad."

Errm... too much information. Interesting, though. I can tell the future too, and not just
    Simpsons episodes like above. BTW where I live, the Simpsons episodes aren't shown in
    any particular order. Weird that I can predict them, huh? And it's not just deja vu. I know it's not!

Wait. Now I'm ranting again. Aw man...

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years

That's how deja vu works, I've done the same thing. It's kind of odd, really, that the concept of deja vu works opposite. Humans may have the ability to see the future with an unconscious mind and then realize later that they've felt this moment before. It's really not that helpful because they are usually lesser events like a friend singing a song at your lunch table or someone telling a terrible joke and someone else comments on it. XDD

Back