• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ugliest among these.

Who among these is the ugliest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    I can't believe there's no poll for this yet.
    Anyways, go ahead and start voting your ugliest candidate. yuck!!!

1. Weezing
    2. Feebas
    3. Glalie
    4. Jynx
    5. Koffing
    6. Grimer
    7. Victreebell
    8. Purugly- have you ever noticed the 'pure-ugly' in the name before? xD

Well, I forgot to mention that this poll has an end date, it's 10 days after when it started.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    How can you have an ugly Pokemon pageant without Probopas?

Of the list I'll say Glalie, looks like one of those flaming skull enemies from Doom.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    ... I actually think they're all really cool. Especially Weezing. But if I had to choose, I'd say Jynx. It's the least awesome out of these semi-awesome pokemon. (Not exactly awesome, but not ugly)

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
    I chose Purugly for the winner of the ugly award. Partly because I can't stand the pokie in question, and partly because I think the rest on the list have enough of a 'cool factor' to trump it's pathetic existence.

Glalie, though semi-terrifying, I don't think is ugly. Vicrteebell is odd and confusing, slightly ugly I suppose. Grimer, Koffing, and Weeaing.... FTW! I love those poison pokies! :D But ok, they are ugly. Jynx... Okay, yeah. Super weird/ugly. I give Feebas points simply because it EV's into Milotic.

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    Purguly. Glalie is obviously one of my favorites. :P If not Purguly, I'd say Victreebell.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    I chose Jynx but I think Purugly comes in close 2nd, I actually like the way Victreebel, Weezing & Glalie look :P

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    I've never been a fan of Weezing. And there's something about Jynx that I really don't like too!

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    Jynx.

I don't see how Victreebel or Grimer are ugly though. Victreebel is cool and Grimer is cute as.

ugliest among these.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Definitely Purugly. I like cats in general, and I feel Purugly gives cats a bad name. >__< Personally, I like Weezing. I always thought he looked pretty cool. XD

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I chose Purugly. I mean why. Why did they go and ruin Glameow by letting it evolve into this hideous abomination.

I actually quite like some of the Pokémon on this list, namely; Weezing, Koffing and Victreebell.
    Glalie isn't without it's charm, but Grimer is cute :3

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Purugly really isn't that 'ugly'. It's just its so freakin' fat and that is what makes it ugly. Koffing/Weezing and Grimer/Muk are tight so I don't see how they could be ugly, and Glalie?! Glalie looks kinda like a demon pkmn, not ugly just awesome imo.

Jynx.....just...uhhh. Idk how smoochum could evolve into that hideous thing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Jynx gets the ugly trophy..hands down..

That pokemon freaks me out o.o

Back