• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ugliest among these.

Who among these is the ugliest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I'm going to have to say Purugly...it just looks so mean, like it would claw you down for no reason. o.O

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • when i saw feebass for the first time in sapphire, i almost puked. only to later realize it turned into one the most beutiful pokemon.

kokopuffchan

a s h e n
    Years
  • ...what. GRIMER IS ADORABLE! <3
    i voted purugly, just because the adorable glameow evolved into it. i never thought jynx OR smoochum was cute. so, it makes sense an ugly pre-evo would become an ugly woman pokemon thing. ._.
    but glameow was one of my favorites. then it asked to evolve and i let it. mistake.

Years
  • Victreebell is the ugliest one here...it looks like a giant vegetable-trash bag. I actually think its second stage, Weepinbell, is even uglier...but anyway. All the other ones are much cuter compared to that thing.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • How did Victreebel find its way onto the poll? It's more cool than anything. :D

Let's see, Feebas and Purugly are intentionally ugly, so I'm not even considering them. Weezing, Glalie, Koffing, and Grimer are actually kinda cool in terms of their design.

That leaves Jynx, which just plain freaks people out and changing her skin to be purple just made her look unnaturally creepy.

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    I'd have to say Purugly. Jynx is a close second. I've always though Grimer, Weezing and Glalie were cute.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Purugly. It even makes the Isshu starters look tolerable. I like all of the others. Jynx makes me laugh, though I've never actually used one.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Purugly, Jynx come second(for its kiss based move, especially the one that make confused). Other pokemon in that list fine for me.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Purugly, the name says it all, also, Feebas was MADE to be ugly, to suddelnly turn all pretty in the most difficult to obtain evolutions in all of Pokemon history.....

.....but Yanmega is even uglier than all mentioned, and then the ugliest of all Pokemon, Probopass and Magmortar (especially Magmortar)

Years
  • Humm tough but I'll have to say jynx... it just creeps me out, just thinking of it using sweet kiss makes me cry in fear D:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Oh gosh how can you people say Jynx is ugly. I mean what's so ugly about this

ugliest among these.

Also there are pokemon I think are ugly that arnt on the list such as Lickilicki, Probopass, Carnivine, and even Tangrowth. As far as the list I vote Purugly...its name says it all xD.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i would say jynx because...well its just plain creepy. i have never liked jynx.
    but out of that list i dont think that feebas and glalie are ugly. i actually kind of like glalie.

Jarate

The Jar Based Karate
    Years
  • I don't find Jynx very creepy, of course, its still Ugly, I just don't think its creepy.

The only real "Ugly" pokemon on here are Jynx, Glalie, and Purugly. The latter is probably the Ugliest but at the same time one of the most awesome on the list.

Back