• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ugliest among these.

Who among these is the ugliest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Feebas was made to be one of the ugliest pokemon ever, and then evolve into on of the most beutiful pokemon ever.

But Pure-Ugly is the worst. Its web worse then feebas, and Even worse then all the others...

Ayselipera

It breaks my heart that you made Victreebel an option. </3

Out of all of those I would say Purugly. I just can't see the ugly in the first generation Pokemon. They are all beautiful to me.<3333 :p

King!

better
    Years
    Oh my god they're all so cute! Especially Weezing, Victreebell, and Glalie. So I said Feebas. Because it's always like, derp.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Can a Pokemon even be ugly, I like them all, Except, I will agree, Purugly is a bit Off the chain, but it is still a Pokemon.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Firstly, Purugly isn't an amalgamation of Pure and Ugly. It is an amalgamation of Pur and Ugly, Pur meaning the sound a cat makes.

I'd say Weezing. I like to think that Weezing is the personification of one of those people who smokes in front of a store or in a resturaunt...

Mumfie

Norwegian penguin!
    Years
    I'd have to say Purugly. It's indeed pure ugly. But hey, it's not the look who determines the whether the poke is cute or not. Let's give them all a change, despite their looks. :D

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Almost all of those Pokemon you've named are adorable. Especially Victreebell.

Add Mudkip to the list and I'll vote.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    OBLARGGHHH
    i despise purugly ;-;

glameow is this adorable little cat...
    but purugly just has to ruin it all doesnt it? D:<

idk, i just can't stand purugly
    i will never use one ):<

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I vote for Feebas. He just looks kind of dumb, and his colours... yuck.
    I think Purugly is a close second place, though. As well as Jynx.

Back