• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest Pokemon

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    The entire Gothita line is repulsive. It's not that they're "girly" since there are plenty of feminine Pokémon that I like. But I'm not a fan of the gothic lolita style in general, and I think the lips really seal the deal and push them over the edge into the "hate" category. It served as the only Pokémon line that I actively hated...

...until I saw Aromatisse. What the hell were they thinking when they designed that abomination? It has zero redeeming qualities.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    just as I started to get some hope in the rock-type fav pokemon tournament when I saw rhyperior leading the Rock-type poll, this happens

Anyway, I quite like most of the Pokemon you listed, bar lolGrumpig (and maybe Diggersby because that face is ugh, still awesome competitively). Quagsire is cute, and the rest of those have badass bulky designs. What makes you dislike them?

they're just my definition of ugly. rhyperior makes me really sad because i like rhydon a lot and the design for rhyperior is just so bad

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
    The entire Gothita line is repulsive. It's not that they're "girly" since there are plenty of feminine Pokémon that I like. But I'm not a fan of the gothic lolita style in general, and I think the lips really seal the deal and push them over the edge into the "hate" category. It served as the only Pokémon line that I actively hated...
    One of the biggest problems with the Gothita line is that it's not dark type.

And I really hate Hoopa Unbound. It doesn't even look like a pokemon!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    One of the biggest problems with the Gothita line is that it's not dark type.

And I really hate Hoopa Unbound. It doesn't even look like a pokemon!
    Making it Dark type would not change the fact that it's an abomination and an assault on my eyes. :P

Tamashi_Seishiro

Badoop Badoop Banana Bus!
    Years
    First goes to...
    Ugliest Pokemon

Just look at it! Game Freak is sooo "creative"

Second goes to...
    Ugliest Pokemon

Just like what SolarSnivy said. A. Squashed. Toad.

Back