• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh...hi?

Ririchio-san

LoVe yOur EneMIeS. IT mAkES tHem So dAMneD mAd '.'
    Years
    Heya Hollow_Shell, welcome to PC, hope you have a nice time here :) ( and hey what's the character in you're avatar ?)

Years
    Well, it's not really compulsory to make an intro but it is recommended. Aside from that, welcome to PC!

So, is there anything in particular that you are interested in? There's so much stuff you can do there so something is surely going to catch your attention, both on the Pokemon side and the general side of things. The staff team here are also much friendlier than you'd expect them to be, and also the members in general are also no exception here. Also, is there any fave Pokemon you have? Or fave generation, game etc? Doesn't hurt to get to know the new guys a bit more.

Well, no matter where you decide to hang out we're sure you can stick around as an active member and make some new friends. If you have any questions, you can always approach a staff member, such as the resident mods of this section (Autumn Reverie and Dragon) and you'll get the help you need. I'm also happy to chat so leave me a visitor message when you want.

I'll see you, and enjoy your stay!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heeey there! Good evening and welcome, welcome to PC! :3

Yeah, we hope to learn more about you, but no rush! It's understandable that we can be shy at first, or unwilling to share, but hopefully when you settle in the forum a little, you can be a little more open! I'd definitely look forward to that. <3

Annnd the Internets shall say hi to you back, haha. I hope that you find your experience her eon PC to be not only fun, buuuut memorable! I'll be happy to accept friend requests from you, if you'd like to send one, or you know, we can always hang out and chat about stuff anytime too! <33

Cheers, and take care! ^^

Back