• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen UK event!? Woolworths! DARKRAI!!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    It's usually one per game cart, so if you have both then you'd get two…

SuperPikaPower

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • I can't wait!! :D I'm going to the Liverpool one, I'll be the overly pierced one with a few Pikachus with me!!

I'm going to be getting 3 extra ones so I will be looking to trade them, but you'll have to offer BIG!!!

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
    Years
  • I don't understand why they didn't organise a more central London one *cries*

I might make the journey up to Bexleyheath, though.

SuperPikaPower

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • The places they've put these events is stupid really, surely putting more in the big cities will make a lot more people happy rather than the going to the smaller places.
    I'm having to take a whole day off work to go to the Liverpool event cos its on a Sunday and its going to take me like 2 hours to get there.
    But as long as I'm getting one I shouldn't complain really

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    It'll take roughly an hour for both London Locations… well at least I don't actually have to leave the city I live in. xD

Years
  • I can't wait!! :D I'm going to the Liverpool one, I'll be the overly pierced one with a few Pikachus with me!!

Come on, you can't say that and not show us a picture.

It's usually one per game cart, so if you have both then you'd get two…

So if I went to an event on a seperate day, I couldn't get a second?

Last edited:

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hmm, i might be able to go the the Milton & Keynes one, i think.. i'm really busy in August, darn it!

Jacob.McCool

Stratus-Faction
    Years
  • Does anyone know if darkrai has roar of time and spacial rend?and if you have to catch him or not because the edinburgh one starts today

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • They are all in Woolworths.

Eugh I hate Bromley Woolworths though. :[

It's at the evil end of the high street.

Why couldn't it have been Croydon. Oh, wait, someone would have got stabbed. Never mind.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    They are all in Woolworths.

Eugh I hate Bromley Woolworths though. :[

It's at the evil end of the high street.

Why couldn't it have been Croydon. Oh, wait, someone would have got stabbed. Never mind.
    Haha, it's not so bad there. xD;

I'll be going to one in London. Depends which day I'm off work though to which one I can get to.
    naughty.gif

So if I went to an event on a seperate day, I couldn't get a second?
    I'm not sure if that' work… and I'm going on the 28th so I cannot inform you if it works or not. Could someone else?

Last edited:
    Back