• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen UK release

Blazing Charmander

The Stray Pokemon
Years
  • I'm pretty despondent at the moment, considering I pre-ordered from Amazon with Free Super Saver Delivery. Little did I know until it was dispatched today that the estimated delivery time is listed as 31st March!!! If that's an accurate indication of my delivery date, then i'm absolutely distraught to be honest as i've been building up to tomorrow's release date for ages, expecting that i'd receive it on the day.

I'd like to say I should've known to go with GAME, considering that offers free delivery with reliable delivery, but considering this was my first time of online transaction, this is a harsh lesson that i'll no doubt remember from. All I was concerned with was getting the cheapest price due to my student lifestyle. Ah well, now for the prolonged wait...

Mark9

Toto Trainer
    Years
  • My Heart Gold arrived today. Was a fantastic little surprise actually as it was only dispatched yesterday and I didn't expect it till the very least tomorrow. Got home from the cinema at about 9:00 and have notched up 2 and a half hours already.. Oh my!

Spirit Albarn♫

death scythe★
    Years
  • I'm pretty despondent at the moment, considering I pre-ordered from Amazon with Free Super Saver Delivery. Little did I know until it was dispatched today that the estimated delivery time is listed as 31st March!!! If that's an accurate indication of my delivery date, then i'm absolutely distraught to be honest as i've been building up to tomorrow's release date for ages, expecting that i'd receive it on the day.

I'd like to say I should've known to go with GAME, considering that offers free delivery with reliable delivery, but considering this was my first time of online transaction, this is a harsh lesson that i'll no doubt remember from. All I was concerned with was getting the cheapest price due to my student lifestyle. Ah well, now for the prolonged wait...

Dude Same Date xD :'(

* Filler Billa*

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Bought it of Amazon this morning! I'm getting Soul silver I can't wait to get it ^^ it'll probably come to my house on the weekend.

tajio

Sugoi~!
    Years
  • I pre-ordered a couple of weeks ago and it still ain't here yet :( maybe it's cause I live in Northern Ireland... :( I WANNA PLAY SOULSILVER SO BADLY!!! I want my young primary school memories back...

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I went to my local mall to go and pick it up today. It was £35 everywhere but I was determined to get a bargain so I went to ASDA. They had it at £29.91. Bargain.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I came home from work to find this sitting on the kitchen table
    Spoiler:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I went around town to find it, but all places were £35 D: So I gave up and bought SS for that much at GAME. Should've just ordered it online instead, even though I may have got it a few days late. I got an Arceus figure for some reason, I thought it was supposed to be Ho-Oh and Lugia figures? o.O Not that I really care about the figure, I just found it odd.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    ima goin to aberdeen to see my sis at uni, and im goin to pick up a copy of heart gold while im there :D
    fingers crossed that they have a copy SOMEWHERE!
    ill report back on sunday night when im back, with (hopefully) my dsi in hand :P :)

tajio

Sugoi~!
    Years
  • Did anyone else realize that the boxart is diffrent from the US version?

EDIT: Just checked my emails and it says "Order Canceled" now I'll have to re-order or I'll have to go to GAME and get hope they're still in stock :( I'm very disappointed.

Last edited:
    Back