• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultima: A Trainer's Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    For many years, the Pokemon League has been protected by a mystical item known as the Ultima Coin...it is created whenever a new Pokemon Master or Mistress carries the 24 Crests of Power to the Evergrade City. If the person has all the traits that the Crests symbolize--things like Honor, Bravery, Luck, and Purity--they fuse together to create the Ultima Coin. But if the Coin is ever shattered, a group of trainers is called upon to find the Crests, reassemble the coin, and drive back the darkness.

Now, Team Rocket has shattered the coin, causing darkness to descend upon the land...with ounly Master Ash, his envoy, Maya, and your friends to guide you, can you reassemble the Coin in time to stop the Rockets?

Name:
    Hometown:
    Physical description: (you may include a picture, but not have this section be only a picture
    Personality:
    Starting Pokemon: (explained below)

Concerning starters:

--no two people have the same starters
    --If you pick one of the regional starters, you need to be from that region. Wildcards can be chosen by anyone

Starter list:
    Bulbasaur *taken*
    Charmander *taken*
    Squirtle *taken*
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile *taken*
    Treecko
    Torchic *taken*
    Mudkip
    Pikachu (wildcard) *4 left*
    Eevee (wildcard) *3 left*
    Trapinch (wildcard)
    Meowth (wildcard) *4 left*

Concerning capture of Pokemon:

As we travel, Maya (Ash's envoy and your guide) will turn you loose to catch Pokemon...but what you can catch depends on where we are, so no Bagons in Viridian Forest. When battling, be as detailed as possible. The better a job you do, the more likely you'll catch the Pokemon.

Concerning NPC battle:

If an NPC (my roles) challenges the group, the person accepting the challenge PMs me, where I will reveal the NPC's team and negotiate the terms...these rules also apply to Gym Leader and Rocket battles.

If you need help in an NPC battle, you can call Maya for help, where she will battle with you or, if your Pokemon are battered enough, defeat the opponent for you. However, you only get 3 calls per region, so use them wisely. You cannot use a panic call against a Gym Leader

If you have any other questions, PM me.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Name: Lila
    Hometown: Pallet
    Physical description: Short, slender, with brown hair that falls to her elbows. Wears a short, white peasant skirt, purple vest top, and oriental sandals.
    Personality: Happy-go-lucky, sweet, and lovable
    Starting Pokemon: Can I have the wild card please? *fingers crossed for eevee*

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Name:Aidan
    Physical description: 5'4" medium build. has green hair. always wears a pair of sunglasses over his eyes. he wears a red sleeveless shirt with blue pants.

Personality:fun, careing, strong willed.
    Starting Pokemon: Squirtle

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Name: Rey
    Hometown: Celadon City
    Physical description: black spiked hair, blue eyes, blue tank top, camo shorts, red and gray shoes
    Personality: hyper, loves to battle
    Starting Pokemon: Can I have an Eevee?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Name: Toya
    Hometown: Pallet Town
    Physical D.: He has sapphire blue eyes and a deep blue hair color. He wheres a blue T-shirt and navy blue shorts. He wears white with blue striped colored shoes.
    Personality: Caring and kind. Mostly quiet but lets his actions speak mostly for his words.
    Starter: I shall take the one and only...... PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!! :P ok?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Name: Kelly
    Physical description: Dark black hair and when its in light it shines a really dark blue. Has dark blue eyes and wears black, loose jeans and a blood red, loose T-shirt.
    Personality: Outgoing but sometimes shy. Feels sometimes awkward around alot of people
    Starting Pokemon: Meowth X3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Name:Liane
    Hometown:Mahoghany Town (City?)
    Physical description:
    chesnut colored hair tied up with a yellow ribbon, and a berry colored long-sleeved shirt that has slits on the sides that are held together by belt like extensions. White mini ruffle skirt, and Brown mid-shin high fashion boots with a belt like ring circling the upper back of the boots.
    Personality:Cheerful, Calm, Airheaded but not ditsy, she just doesn't pay attention to her surrounding peers. (people.)
    Starting Pokemon:Totodile

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Name: Mike
    Hometown: Pewter City
    Physical description: Long and tall. Has shoulder length dark brown hair. Has a long coat and a red shirt and large blue jeans. In the coat he carries suppies. A belt holds his pant on which also has his pokeballs too.
    Personality:Smart and very knowledgable when it comes to pokemon. Can use his temper but trys to keep his cool. He usally a go with the flow kind of guy.
    Starting Pokemon: Charmander

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Since I guess we have enough, we'll begin...but LSU's are welcome.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" came a shocked cry from the Pokemon Master's chamber. At this, all the attendants dropped whatever they were doing and rushed into the chamber, where Ash was tearfully studying a toppled pedestal and shards of broken glass

:Your Masterness, what's the matter?" Kira, Ash's closest advisor, asked as she tossed a glass shard in the trash.

"The Rockets...they shattered the Ultima Coin!" Ash gasped as he struggled to hold back more tears...all the attendants knew that Ash crying was a rare sight to see, and judging from the tear stains dotting the carpet, this was serious.

"What can we do?" Teresa, another attendant, asked as she grabbed Ash's ceremonial clothing from the closet: a red, blue, and yellow jacket, a white shirt, and sparkling black pants.

"The only thing we can do..." Ash began as he took the outfit from Teresa and ducked behind a screen to change. "Teresa, alert the three professors to send some trainers to Pallet Town..."

"Right!" Teresa replied as she raced outside. "I'll also inform Maya and the piper brigade too!"

"Kira, saddle Epona for me, please..." Ash ordered as he emerged from the screen decked out in his ceremonial costume. "The rest of you, help me clean this mess up." With that, the other attendents began putting the room back in order...

OOC: You all need to meet up in Pallet Town, so head there first if you need to. When Ash arrives, keep in mind your character hasn't seen him up close...only in pictures and TV.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    Can I join?

Name: Amethyst Callista Moon (Amy)
    Hometown: Lilycove City
    Appearance: She has quite a variety. Her blonde hair is all open, but wears a dark blue headband to go with it. Her eyes are bright blue, and she wears neon pink eyeshadow. She also has two earrings shaped like the sun. She wears a yellow tank top, with orange shorts. She has long orange boots to go with that, as well as two bright blue bracelets, mostly like steel ones. She also wears two golden armguards on her arms, and wears a Sun Charm that has the Unique Ultima Coin on it, promising to help put back the Coin together.
    Personality: Amy is quite a unique person, but is usually determined in many things. Personally, she never likes to be with those she doesn't know, and has a few secret things that no one knows except her closest friends, and is naive. You would like this type of character.
    Starting Pokemon: Eevee​

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Kelly climbed up the stairs to the Proffesor's lab as she wondered to herself. 'Why has he called me so urgently...?' She thought to herself slowly, continuing to walk up the steps. Once she reached the top she walked in. There she saw the proffesor at his usual place; sitting on one of the benches on either side of the wodden coffee table. Smiling, Kelly walked up and sat down across from the proffessor. "Hey proffessor" She said happily to him. "What didja call me here for?" She asked. Proffessor Oak smiled warmly at her "Well you'll just have to wait till all the other people get here before you can find out" He said teasinly. "Aww come on!" Kelly said, disappionted.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    I wanna join...

Name: Ali
    Hometown:Grotto Town, (I'll explain later)
    Physical description: Tall with glasses, short spikey black hair, goldenish skin, wears normaly a getup like lance.
    Personality: Funny and nice to anyone who is nice to him, he prefurs salitude and will glare at anyone annoying him during his training.
    Starting Pokemon: Trochic

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Name: Mike
    Hometown: Daytona Beach
    Physical description: Lazy
    Personality: Naive
    Starting Pokemon: Magikarp

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "We almost there" said the taxi cub driver to Mike who was in the back seat.

Mike looked up and saw out the window to see trees and an out line of a small town. "So this is Pallet Town? Should have walked." As he saw the cab meter then back to his booklet which was on a page about charmander. The pokemon he has always wanted.

After paying the cab driver he leaves the cab and tooks his first steps into Pallet Town. "A brave new adventure awaits me!" He then runs out and hit a sign that said Welcome to Pallet Town!

"I need to watch for that" Mike whisper to himself and got up.

Mike finally made it to Professor Oak Lab without hitting anymore signs and saw a bright young face that belong to an assistant. "This where the party is?"

The guy had a puzzeled looked and said, "Oh, a sense of humor. Oh just go in and just take the steps up."

Mike smiled and did as he said. He went up the stairs and once he got there he saw Professor Oak and a young girl in side the room. "So this where I can get my pokemon?" Noticing that it is early because he was suppost to come next week but got a call today to come.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (...am I accepted? I changed my hometown from Larousse to Mahoghany since we have to stick to our regions.)

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Rey sat in his house for a while thinking. He just remembered he hadn't been to Pallet Town for a while. It would be great to talk to Professor Oak in a while. He called for Eevee who happily came along and jumped on his shoulder.

Rey: We're gonna pay a visit to an old friend.

He walked down the stairs and picked up his red mountain bike. He quickly hopped on and rode and fast as he could toward Pallet Town.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back