• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultima: A Trainer's Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke nodded. He healed up Char and said to the others. "Ready when you guys are."

He knew Char was a bit tired out but with him they are able to make building fall. "Ready for one more battle?" He asked Char/

{Are you going to be with me?} asked Char. {Then I ready.}

"Then lets get this battle on." said MIke. "Go in there Char!!"

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    "Well, what do we have here?" One of Giovanni's guards asked.

"We're here for a challenge." Amy answered.

"Is that so? Well you'll have to defeat me before you can get any further." The guard said.

"I don't care whatsoever as long as I have my friends with me." Amy said, winking at Mike, A.J., Terra, Rey, and Maya.

"Fight me then." Giovanni dared.

"You wish. Go, Umbreon!" Amy exclaimed as Umbreon came out with fury at full charge.

"Kangaskhan. Attack." Giovanni commanded as Kangaskhan entered and faced Umbreon.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike wasn't sure if he should send out Char to help since it is a single battle. Still this was saving the day kind of stuff. He then nodded towards Amy and Char thought the same.

"Need any help? said Mike. "Go in and watch Umbreon back."

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    OOC: ES, sorry if I controlled Giovanni a little bit, but you can control him if you want to.

IC: Kangaskhan rose in the air and was about to unleash a Mega Kick on Umbreon. Truth to be told, Mega Kick is a Fighting type move, and Umbreon is a Dark type. She would be defeated if this Mega Kick hit her.

"Umbreon, dodge and use Secret Power!" Amy commanded.

Umbreon immidiately leaped over Kangaskhan and landed behind him. Then she cast a move that somewhat looked like a Slam attack, only even harder. Kangaskhan fell down but immidiately gained its strength to stand up back.

"This is tougher than it looks." Amy said to herself.

"Think you can beat me?" Giovanni asked.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC: Sorry but Mega Kick is a normal move.

IC:Mike knew he needed to do something but was unsure on what to do. He then thought of something.

He said, "What ever you do don't get hit with a fighting attack. Try hitting it was a heavy attack."

Char then added, {I can jump in if you want me to.}

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    "Not on my trial!" Amy declared. Umbreon swiftly dodged Kangaskhan's tail in the way, and she immidiately leaped in front of the opponent.

"Heh, that Umbreon of yours won't stand a chance. Attack it with a Seismic Toss." Giovanni commanded.

"Not good, Umbreon, Baton Pass!" Amy ordered. With that, Umbreon immidiately disappeared and only a baton was left, and Kangaskhan ended up wrestling a useless baton.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike knew that it was just a way to change pokemon. He then looked at Amy and smiled.

MIke smiled. He knew it was his turn. "MInd if I joined in?"

Char nodded and said {Baton Pass to me!!}. SHe shot a flamethower at the Khangaskhan.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Rey decided to wait for Giovanni to send out something else, but Eevee ran in into the battle.
    Rey: Huh? Are you sure you're gonna battle?
    Eevee nodded and faced Kangaskhan.
    Rey: Ok then. Use Sand Attack!
    Eevee kicked some sand into Kangaskhan's eyes.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    OOC: UD, this is a Single Battle. Char is already in battle.

IC: Kangaskhan swished its head, flicking the sand out and sending it back to Eevee. He then awaited Giovanni's next order.

"C'mon, Char!" Amy cheered.

"Attack with Mega Punch." Giovanni commanded.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike knew he had to think smartly on this one or Char can get hurt badly. "FLy up in the air." said Mike.

Char then flapped it wings and went sthright into the air to dodge the attack.

Char stayed in the air looking at MIke. Mike then gave her a nod and she then flew straight at Kangaskhan. The pokemon move out of the way of the attack but Char then shot a flamethrower at him.

Giovanni then said, "Rock Slide"

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    Kangaskhan sent a massive Rock Slide down Char. The rocks could hit Char easily.

"Char is a Flying type. Rock beats Flying. Mike you have to do something before Char gets pummeled!" Amy yelled to Mike.

"Too late. How can my Pokemon lose to a Fire Dragon?" Giovanni asked Amy.

"Not good..." Amy thought.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike smiled. He knew that the rock attack would knock out Char but he knew a way to lessen the damage. "Char use Metal Claw on the rocks."

Char's claw then began to shine and started to break the rocks thatcame towards her. SHe did got hit but not as bad. Char smiled at her work.\

Mike then nodded. "Fire dragon or not. Char has power to defeat anything."

"Time for a a big hit move." said Mike. "Earthquake."

Char then flew up and slammed on the ground to creat the earthquake attack.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    The Earthquake had defeated Kangaskhan. He was returned.

"Nice work. But do you think you can handle my Persian? Possibly your girlfriend can?" Giovanni dared.

A Persian was sent out onto the battlefield. It meowed with vanity.

"Well?" Giovanni asked.

"This can't be good..." Amy thought.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was a bit unsure. He had no idea what he mean.

{WHich one?} said Char. {Terra of Amy? Then there is.}

Mike then said, "Shut it Char. Leave the ladies out of this old man. I can handle you."

Mike looked at the Persian. He knew Terra was a bit tired from everything that has happen today and Amy just got done with her own battle. Both girls had have there own trouble tonight.

"Char Flamethrower." said Mike. "Char shot the attack at the Persian.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Char was hitted by the coins. She flew up and recovered herself. MIke was a bit unsure if Char could take anymore hits. Mike then said, "Char. Do you need a break?"

Char shook her head to say no. {I can keep fighting. This is nothing.} She was breathing a bit heavy. Mike didn't want to make her fight so he had too do this.

"Char come back to my side. Return." said Mike.

Char was a bit surprise and said, {What? I can keep on fighthing.}

"I know that but a fighter is always best after a rest. Now come back to my side." said Mike.

Zana keeping her face hidden then said, "Looks like somebody need to learn to control his pokemon."

MIke didn't heard her and sent out another pokemon. "Go Nido!"

Nido appeared and said, {Time for a fight?}

"Double Kick." said Mike

Nido strick the Persain with it's Double Kick attack.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra's head started to spin with confusion, but she remained where she was.
    Star jumped forward wanting to help Char out.
    Both of them went over next to Mike.
    "Mind if we help?"
    She asked calmly keeping her eyes on Giovanni.
    There was an expresionless look on her face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back