• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Help Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
Years
  • I can take it anytime, Gus. It shouldn't take too long. I won't be here from 2:15-3:15 EST, though. So anytime after that is fine.

Are you on right now? I can transfer it over. Just get 252 Def, and 6 special attack, I'll finish the HP because i'm not sure where it was left off. Thanks.

Also Sinnoh when can you transfer the Ditto back over? and did you finish any of the starters i requested?

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    with hydro pump please and thank you :) 2063 5311 8795 is my FC

EDIT: waiting on Wifi whenever youre ready.

steelcurtain10

Pokemon Platinum Fanatic
    Years
    • Ca
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Could you guys please help me out by getting me the power lens,power belt, or power band.
    I could give a
    Lv.42 female sneasle
    lv.16 female larvitar
    lv.16 male larvitar!
    If you could get me all those that would be amazing!

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • Could you guys please help me out by getting me the power lens,power belt, or power band.
    I could give a
    Lv.42 female sneasle
    lv.16 female larvitar
    lv.16 male larvitar!
    If you could get me all those that would be amazing!

I'm not sure if anyone's got any extras lying around collecting dust. I use mine constantly, so I can't give you mine, but I would if I wasn't EV training. Sorry about that. I think Matt might, and he'll be checking this later, so just check back later and see.

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I can't do anything for a week or so.
    My Pal Pad is broken and won't let me add new people, so I gotta start a new game..

Dotaitos

Kthxbai.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Hey, need anymore help? I'm good at detecting semi-obvious hacks. I also have some notices of widespreading hacks that i can notify people of. I know of some popular hacks that are going around as "Legit" but aren't.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Is there a limit on how many Pokemon you can request from the Breeding section? If not, could I please have Totodile, Chikorita and Cyndaquil. Also, am I able to request certain natures for them? If I can, could Cyndaquil and Chikorita have a Modest nature and Totodile have a Adamant nature (which means of course I would like them hatched before being traded)If you don't do nature requests then I will be just as happy with the eggs and if you don't do more than one Pokemon request could I just have Cyndaquil? Great services you have here btw. Oh and could you please PM me to organise a time, my time zone is AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
    Thanks.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • ok, so it's a trade, do I give u a worthless pokémon that everyone hates?
    I got a prinplup and a monferno

Well, I'm an EV trainer, so I can't do breeding trades. One of our breeders should be able to take care of it, though. Read over the first post for the details and who does what.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back