• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Ultra Moon Lycanrock/Rockruff

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jan 5, 2020
I am just wondering since it does not appear on the gts... Is it possible to get a Dusk form Lycanrock or Own Tempo Rockruff at this point in time in Ultra Moon? I got the game back in March and I'm just learning how to use gts.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
iirc event Pokemon are typically barred from being traded on the GTS, so that might be why you aren't seeing on there (aside from the fact of there being lower traffic on the Gen 7 games since SwSh's release)

There was only one time the event Rockruff was given out, and said event is no longer available. You should still be able to get one though by directly trading with another person (there's no restrictions in this case afaik), so try posting in our Trade Corner and see if anyone can help you.

Back