• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um..Call me Shadow (Or Yakko)

Years
  • Hi people I haven't been on a lot and I never really made any threads anyway........I like anime and I like to make AMV's. I can draw anime and manga characters pretty well and I can sing japanese.My favorite pokemon is Glaceon.I play softball.I don't like it when people hug me (my friend's brother is to blame)......and I'm weird.ALSO I AM A SHADOW FANGIRL

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
  • wehey!, welcome to pc then! lolz
    well hugs are not too bad xD sometimes you should just go with the flow and hug back :) and yeah, shadow from sonic?

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    Konichiwa XD

So... You like Glaceon? Hm. Not my personal favourite, but I can('t) see the reason why you'd like it. Softball, huh? I don't know the rules, but it sounds fascinating. I can draw cartoons quite well, too, but not as good as you, I'm sure. Anyway, I hope you have a good time here, Shadow.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC ShadowFan =3

Have fun here and remember to read the rules.

Back