• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um...hello.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Digital Phoenix said:
    Don't know why I'm doing this, but... welcome to the community. O_o
    Because thats what you do here XD anyway welcome Insanity Mawile, hope you have fun etc, etc, and i'll Cya around the boards, And if you have any questions make use of the PM system ;)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hiya~! ;D I'm Kylie! X3 *gives you some welcoming muffins* Have fun, and, like, have fun again? xD;;;; Anyway, to business =D I mod Other Chat and Mixed Community Groups, so if you have any problems with either of those forums you may PM me or any of the other mods of those forums, but you can ask me pretty much anything and I'll try to answer it~ :3 Also, please read the rules and obey them, and read the FAQ, the stickies, and announcements. ^^
    Have fun [the third time]~
    ~Kylie

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    Hey and welcome. =D =D I'm Lynn. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here. ^o~ Read the rules and enjoy PC. See ya. :33

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
    Wats with posting alot? just post at the right pace for you. my friend joined WAY after me and his post count is over 70! But don't be afraid to post. Anyway, Hi! my name is ryan. hope u have fun and obey the rules. PM me if you are lonely(XD) or need a friend.

Back