• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um...hi there?

poperrs12345

90%person 10% water type
Years
  • hi everyone i'm poperrs12345 and like most people,i love pokemon and by the way I'm one of the girls that love pokemon.my two favorite pokemon are pikachu and oshawott.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, welcome aboard, poperrs! I'm also a girl and I love Pokemon too! GIRL POWER. WOOT.

Pikachu and Oshawott are a few of the Pokemon commonly favorites by the majority of the memberbase here in the forums, so you'll fit in with us very, very, very well. Join the discussions & stuff. We're quite friendly and you will want to stay. :)

In the event that you feel lost & stuff, you can always PM me or Snivy with any questions you may have. I hope you have fun here and see ya around!

Years
  • hi everyone i'm poperrs12345 and like most people,i love pokemon and by the way I'm one of the girls that love pokemon.my two favorite pokemon are pikachu and oshawott.

Hi Poperrs, I am Hikari.

Master of Memes who often gets gender-confused.

You liek Oshawottz? Hikari wants you!

If you left more description, I could have directed you somewhere. Just browse the forum and see what you like.

I'm free for a VM if you wanna talk about how cool Oshawott is. My profile is also literally blue all over...

Have a great time on PC, fellow Oshawott fan...

- Hikari10

Back