• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um,Hi

Years
    Hello. um. im new here as you can guess. I like pokemon and a slew of other games. my favourite pokemon game by far is Mystery dungeon Explorers. uh. i know its not a long intro but hi anyway :)

Years
    Howdy there GalufKitten, welcome to PC! It's definitely a pleasure to meet you~! <3 I never got into the Mystery Dungeon games sadly D: but I know friends that are, and they're good from what I've heard! If you ever want to discuss the MD games, be sure to check out our Pokémon Gaming Discussions section!

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message on my profile if you ever wanna chat with me or just say hi!

Years
    Hey GalufKitten, big hearty welcome to PC! Nice having you. [:

I never played PMD Explorers... only PMD game I played was Gates to Infinity and that one wasn't rated as well as others from that series. D: Though I plan to get Super Mystery Dungeon very soon so there's that to look forward to. I'm sure you'll fit in swimmingly in our Pokémon Gaming Central forum! Have a fantastic time posting.

Years
    Super Mystery Dungeon is super good! The only problem that I have for it is it takes forever until you get into the meat of the game. I mean, it takes FOREVER!

Back