• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Um... Hi!!

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    So uh, Hi, I'm Ash! Or some of you know me as Drew via an old username!

I haven't been here in nearing a year now, because long story short, we had to move and then my computer died a few months ago during all that chaos! I didn't intend to go so long without visiting at all. Usually I peace out for a few months here or there, and this was the intention last time, but life comes at you fast. Hahah h ah.

I've liked Pokemon since I was 9, I'm currently in my 30s, and I really wanna play Arceus so bad. I can taste it.
    As I type this my friend took a week off work with vacation hours just to play it non-stop. Oh to be him.

These days what I play most is Pokemon GO, and before that I was really into X & Y and Sun/Moon!

Currently my goal is to get a Switch and catch up on the Pokemon games I've missed!

My comp is still dead, I'm on a pretty old lap top atm, but I wanted to see if it could function enough to say hello. :>

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome back Drew!! ٩̋(ˊ•͈ ꇴ •͈ˋ)و

Has it really been almost a year? Gosh, time sure does fly. I'm sorry about your computer! D:

Definitely catch up with the new games asap! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Thank you! It has somehow been that long… not visiting for two or three months suddenly turned into a year. ;;

And good!! I def like coming here and seeing positive things about the new games, I see lots of negative comments otherwise, and I'm just :/

Years
  • Hey I remember you very well Ash~ I don't think we've ever talked that much, but regardless, welcome back to PC! Hope you get that Switch soon and catch up! I've been sorta wanting to do so as well, but atm I'm strapped for cash, so I think I'll have to pass :p

Years
  • Hello & Welcome Back!

Which of the games that you've played do you like the most?
    and which of the Switch games are you looking forward to playing the most? BDSP? Legends? Sword/Shield?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • lmfao hi ash

(didn't expect to see you here)
    also i've heard good things about legends arceus hope you get a switch soon

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So uh, Hi, I'm Ash! Or some of you know me as Drew via an old username!

I haven't been here in nearing a year now, because long story short, we had to move and then my computer died a few months ago during all that chaos! I didn't intend to go so long without visiting at all. Usually I peace out for a few months here or there, and this was the intention last time, but life comes at you fast. Hahah h ah.

I've liked Pokemon since I was 9, I'm currently in my 30s, and I really wanna play Arceus so bad. I can taste it.
    As I type this my friend took a week off work with vacation hours just to play it non-stop. Oh to be him.

These days what I play most is Pokemon GO, and before that I was really into X & Y and Sun/Moon!

Currently my goal is to get a Switch and catch up on the Pokemon games I've missed!

My comp is still dead, I'm on a pretty old lap top atm, but I wanted to see if it could function enough to say hello. :>

Hi Drew :3 welcome back to this old haunt. Hope you'll get a chance to play on the Switch soon!!

Back