• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umm Hello

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    Hi I'm Lieberman, but you can just call me Lieb or Lieber, everyone does... but i found out that i can create a post saying that i am new here, to be honest, i hope that i can find much joy in talking to others on the Interwebs as much as i do in real life, but here is to hoping! but regardless i like to talk about anything seeing that it is a forum of awesomeness! but i am willing to talk about plenty of other stuff too for i find many things a potential interest even if i have never heard of it. I just hope that i can fit in

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh, you'll definitely fit in here! Welcome to PC, Lieberman! You've done the right thing to introduce yourself here, and you get a special welcome from... well, me! I'm Megan, by the way, and I'm here to help ya if you get confused & stuff.

The PokeCommunity is a lovely place for you to meet friends, and talk to people with similar interests, even if the interests aren't Pokemon! We're pretty diverse so you'll get to talk about anything. Whether you like Pokemon, technology, entertainment, Japanese Entertainment, or you just like to debate, you'll pretty much find it all here.

Drop me a VM if you ever want to talk, or a PM if you have any questions or feel lost! Have a faaaab time here at PC! :3

Years
    Hi I'm Lieberman, but you can just call me Lieb or Lieber, everyone does... but i found out that i can create a post saying that i am new here, to be honest, i hope that i can find much joy in talking to others on the Interwebs as much as i do in real life, but here is to hoping! but regardless i like to talk about anything seeing that it is a forum of awesomeness! but i am willing to talk about plenty of other stuff too for i find many things a potential interest even if i have never heard of it. I just hope that i can fit in

Hi Lieberman, and welcome to the Pokemon Community or PokeCommunity for short.

We are called that cos we are a community that loves Pokemon!

PC has so many sections to cover all your interests, whether it be Pokemon or not.

There are so many Pokemon I love, I cannot even name them all.

So, what Pokemon games do you play? I've played 3rd and 4th Gen but I'm now focusing on Black.

I also watch the Pokemon anime and my fave characters are Dawn, Cilan, Ash and Iris.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome aboard, Lieberman! Your really shy, you should really need to open up a bit. We're really nice, kind and all. And we really don't bite new members, so please don't be afraid of us! I'm pretty sure everyone would love to meet you and perhaps start a friendly relationship with you. ^^:;

You could basically find a lot of things here, pretty much those that are related to Pokemon itself, such as the video games, the anime, the spinoffs, stories about it, even roleplays! You could find it all here, even off-topic discussions, as you can pretty much tell PC is diverse when it comes to all those things! And I think joining and participating in different discussions will help you improve your skills when it comes to member interaction as well as boosting up your confidence. :)

I can guarantee you that you would have lots of fun here and make a whole bunch of friend. PC is certainly huge, so I doubt it if you wouldn't! I think my friend Megan over there already offered her hand if you ever get confused, so don't be afraid to approach her in case of any confusions here in PC or if your not sure about something! She's really nice and all, so just talk speak out!

I think the only advice that I could give to you is to follow the rules as always, that thing would pretty much keep you away from all these troubles that you might not want to get in and of course that would keep you away from getting bitten by our staff members, tehe! Kidding, but yes, please do so now if you still haven't given them a look! With that being said, have a great time and see you around, hopefully you'll get used to this place. Lovelots~

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    wowzers!

My goodness i didn't expect responses quite THAT fast... to be honest i am very surprised. but i digress...

Megan, I am Honored that you actually posted something within my Thread, *Bows* but really, i do appreciate the fact that i can ask you for guidance, and i thank you kindly for that, and i look forward to possibly speaking with you if any questions arise that cannot easily be answered by ones self. also people don't have to call me by my name on the blogs, if anything i would like to be called my real name if they actually read what i post, But i shall call you Megan if that is what you wish.

Hikari, Thank you for the info about this being on terms of anything goes, i was a tidbit worried, for though the world of Pokemon is VAST and IMMENSE one does sometimes forget what they can talk about other than the general subject at hand, To answer your question, I am 19, but there is not a Pokemon game that has been created so far that has been released in the U.S. that i have not played, i have made it a priority to do so because i love it so much, i too have actually started/finished playing Pokemon White version, and dare i say i was not disappointed with the outcome of the game at all. :) when it comes to my favorite anything about Pokemon, my answer would have to come from the beginning, i absolutely love the character Brock, he is the kinda guy i would want to meet just so i can say that i have a friend like him. :)

Snivy, i apologize if i came off as a bit (Stuck in the Gloom corner) and thank you for telling me about the whole "we don't bite." remark, that really amps my courage when it comes to something new to me, Regardless of my randomness, As Hikari mentioned and you did as well that this is not all about Pokemon but about what is an interest within boundaries of sanity, thank you for clearing that up for me, it was a concern of mine from the very beginning. ^.^,

Regardless, thank you Three for making me feel so welcome in a place that is Unfamiliar to me, Needless to say this will probably become my second home. But i digress, my Name is Josh and it was a Pleasure to meet your Acquaintances.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Welcome to the forums, huh, Lieberman? You know, when I join forums, I almost always make an introduction post. ^.^ That makes things waaaaaaay easier for all the forum members! And I bet you get to know much about people that way, both ways. :)

I guess you will be able to find something to chat about here, huh? For anything interesting, well, head to... um, where your interests lie in PokéCommunity. I bet there's a section for everything that you can think of (Off-Topic Discussions are for the stuff that might not belong elsewhere, by the way.)

Have fun, and I hope to see you again!

Back