• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umm... Hello!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    Well, this is a bit weird. I've been lurking around this page for quite a while now. And by a while I mean a long while. I posted stuff when I first joined, I think, but that's about it. So now I'm coming out and I'm going to say hi!
    I recently started playing Pokemon X, like many of you have, and decided that it was time to start making friends as well, now that this friend feature has been added.
    So, what's up guys, I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I hope that I'll have fun!

My friend code is 2707-1692-6476, so feel free to add me! I don't know what my friend safari is yet, though.

Years
    Hello Azuka, and welcome to the community!

Nice to see you involved yourself for a bit, about time you made an introduction thread because making one allows you to get to know a few people you'll be seeing around the forums. Glad to see your Pokemon X progress is going well, if you want to share your friend code details I advise you post in this thread where you can then add other members' codes. Feel free to check out the rest of the X/Y board while you're there btw.

Anyways, hope to see you stick around as an active member and if you ever need to chat just leave me a visitor message. I may not have X/Y or a Friend Code right now but that won't stop me talking to you. Have fun and if you need help just ask a staff member!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    Thanks everyone. I'll try to be as active as possible, what with army and all, but I mean, it'll be good to be part of a community and all.

Better late than never, welcome Azuka! ;P I haven't played X in a few days since I'm awaiting Tuesday to catch Rotom (as I believe he's Tuesday only..). Plus I've already done almost everything aghh. ;_; Kind of wish I played slower but the game is still amazing and I do need to catch up with the Battle Chateau sometime.

Our FC sharing thread is a great thing to utilize if you want to make friends and the people there are always happy to tell you what your type is too. I believe I'm ground which isn't my favorite type so meh, but luckily the Pokemon in there aren't too bad. Wooper is super cute. Hopin' you have something cool yourself! Have an amazing time; I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay on PC. Feel free to let me know if you need help along the way, yes?

Back