• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[UNCONFIRMED] Wii battling game similar to XD : Gale of Darkness ?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I was wondering when someone wuld quote that here. XD (And from IGN no less, pfft - it's a pretty poor article in fact when you look at it, becaus eit's only asking someone from a company who has done nothing on the Wii if they will do anything on the Wii...). Only person speaking there comes from Game Freak which for all intents and purposes will stick to the handhelds and have not moved off it with Pokemon either. Mind you, even if say a Genius Sonority spokesperson said that then it merely means that some other company is making some Wii game - maybe not one like Colo/XD but from a business conference in Japan it was confirmed that a Pokemon Wii game of some sort is in the works.

What a guy from Game Freak says doesn't decide what other companies will do with the game, and certainly Colo/XD despite using the handheld game mechanics are spin-off games as they are not made by Game Freak.

Years
    Note that the 'non-story' parts of Colosseum and XD did not have narrations either, only the Stadium games and PBR did.

And that's what I felt was missing from the Stadium mode in the GameCube games. I love a good comment or two over a battle scene. The PBR version is good, but I'm not a fan of Wii and I won't purchase the console for the purpose of playing a single game. I prefer the GBA generation in any case.

Django136

Epic Pro Baller
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2016
    I'm personally hoping for something similar to Coliseum or Gale of Darkness. I love anything with a story haha. I've always wanted there to be a traditional Pokemon game (Collect badges, beat the elite four, etc) for a console and in 3Dish graphics like Coliseum or XD. I've always thought that would be AMAZING. One can have dreams can't he? ;D

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
    Years
    I loved Colosseum and XD and literally this morning was saying how i'd love another one, if this is real i'm a very happy girl =D

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years

I can't believe that I'm actually saying this, but Miror B sorta made Colosseum and XD for me, so I'm pretty happy something like this is actually in the works(hopefully, that is). And it'll give me a reason to use my Wii again. If this is somehow true, then this game might be the new game that B/W can have possible interaction with, as well the third game that's after B/W.

Don't forget the supposed remakes ( if they come out ) Heartgold and Soulsilver were compatible with PBR

Back