• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Under age smoking

ゼクロム

こんにちは!
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Under age smoking is definitely wrong. Where are the parents to control their child? I haven't smoked yet because I'm 14 and I think smoking is like damaging your HP. I have lots of friends that smoke though, I'm the only one that doesn't smoke. My friends offer me some cigs, I refused all of them.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • Tobacco smoking I completely disagree with. My dad's been a heavy smoker since before I can remember, and he's always got a terrible cough and it's really worrying me. I never want to become like that :(

Underage smoking is obviously even worse. One of my friends is only 15 and hes a chain smoker. It's scary. :|

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I don't and won't smoke, drink alcohol or do drugs, just thought I'd say it off the bat.

However is somebody does smoke I don't judge them, it's really none of my business, so I don't care if someone underage smokes.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Smoking is basically suicide, especially for the people who are underage and still smoke. I hate cigarettes and will never smoke. NEVER.

Back