• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: UniPatcher

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2022
    You can only choose a light or dark theme. I did not plan to add support for custom color themes. I would like to change the picture in the sidebar to something associated with console games, but this requires an artist.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2022
    UniPatcher 0.17 is released:

- the built-in file manager has been replaced with the standard Storage Access Framework. Now you can work with files on SD card and cloud hosting (eg Google Drive), but applying patches requires more time and free disk space. File checksum view temporarily removed.
    - added support for LZMA compression in XDelta3 patches
    - removed the ability to add SMC header to Snes ROMs (over the years I have never needed this function)
    - support for Android 10 and 11
    - fixed disappearing notifications
    - many small changes in the interface

Download APK: https://github.com/btimofeev/UniPatcher/releases/download/v0.17/UniPatcher-0.17.apk

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2022

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Wow. I didn't know Unipatcher had an official thread here. I have used it for years for patching. and I recently added it to the how to patch thread. Nice job!

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2022
    Just want to clear my doubts.
    Unipatcher does work in patching Nds roms right?

It doesn't matter which file you patch. The patcher simply takes the bytes from the patch and writes them to a ROM file at specific addresses. It is only important that UniPatcher be able to work with the format of your patch (ips, bps, etc.).

Back