• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unofficial Longest English Word of PC

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Basically, in this game you just keep adding prefixes to the start and suffixes to the end to make a really long word. You may only add one addition of each or whatever. Okay... Here we go.

random

Just to avoid the 4 word limit rule, you must try to make a comment on what you think the word means or some other comment. o_o

Go ahead and use all those made up suffixes like "ish".

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    prerandomish

I think I did that right. And 'ish' is the best suffix ever :3

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    octoantiprerandomishmentography

Hur hur, this game's pretty fun~

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    arachnopseudocentoctoantiprerandomishmentograpistairianismly

Ahaha, I love this game. I think it was here ages ago.

Remember, even though it's a big word, it's still only one. Don't forget the four-word-rule.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    ultrasuperduperwooperarachnopseudocentoctoantiprerandomishmentograpista irianis mlying

What's with the random spaces?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    CrestAwesonesuperduperwooperarachnopseudocentoctoantiprerandom ishmentograpista irianis mMummysoft

Johnny3

♫ ♪R h yt h m♪ ♫
    Years
    massiveCrestAwesonesuperduperwooperarachnopseudocentoctoantipr erandom ishmentograpista irianis mMummysofthard

Anyone see the Melbourne cup?

22sa

Years
    lol softhard

Not me.

criticalmassiveCrestAwesonesuperduperwooperarachnopseudocentoctoa ntipr erandom ishmentograpista irianis mMummysofthardinsides

Johnny3

♫ ♪R h yt h m♪ ♫
    Years
    ChocolatecriticalmassiveCrestAwesonesuperduperwooperarachnopseudoce ntoctoa ntipr erandom ishmentograpista irianis mMummysofthardinsidesFudge

Dang, I did xD, my uncle won $700. *jealous*

22sa

Years
    HotChocolatecriticalmassiveCrestAwesonesuperduperwooperarachno pseudoce ntoctoa ntipr erandom ishmentograpista irianis mMummysofthardinsidesFudgeirony

heh, luck dude =P

Johnny3

♫ ♪R h yt h m♪ ♫
    Years
    Boiling
    HotChocolatecriticalmassiveCrestAwesonesuperduperwoop erarachno pseudoce ntoctoa ntipr erandom ishmentograpista irianis mMummysofthardinsidesFudgeirony
    metal

Yeah well.. I don't get any >.<

22sa

Years
    SacredBoiling
    HotChocolatecriticalmassiveCrestAwesonesuperduperw oop erarachno pseudoce ntoctoa ntipr erandom ishmentograpista irianis mMummysofthardinsidesFudgeironymetal
    fatigue

Johnny3

♫ ♪R h yt h m♪ ♫
    Years
    HaloSacredBoiling
    HotChocolatecriticalmassiveCrestAwesonesuperduperw oop erarachno pseudoce ntoctoa ntipr erandom ishmentograpista irianis mMummysofthardinsidesFudgeironymetalfatigue
    Mario

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    HyperDoubleplusungoodHaloSacredBoiling
    HotChocolatecriticalmassiveCrestAwesonesuperduperw oop erarachno pseudoce ntoctoa ntipr erandom ishmentograpista irianis mMummysofthardinsidesFudgeironymetalfatigueMario
    chaponnerater
    zanily

Years
    de-HyperDoubleplusungoodHaloSacredBoiling
    HotChocolatecriticalmassiveCrestAwesonesuperduperw oop erarachno pseudoce ntoctoa ntipr erandom ishmentograpista irianis mMummysofthardinsidesFudgeironymetalfatigueMario
    chaponneraterzanily
    ation.

I remember this game.

Jordan.

Back