• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova Gym Leaders Discussion

Azure Wish

Haha. No.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    I.
    Hate.
    Lenora.

Dont get me started on her Watchog. Please.
    I also think Skyla was the easiest.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    Elesa......How I despise that woman, and her freaking electric flying squirrels. It took me so long just to KO her Emolga, my main pokemon, the ever lovely Serperior Flora, then a tiny Servine, had no PP left in any moves. T-T I will freely admit this, I cried when I beat her. My mom looked at me weird and I told her "It's a pokemon thing". She left me alone after that.

pokelooker

Staraptor guy
    Years
    personly, my favourite gym leader has to be clay. he may be bit of a push over bit the way he dosent speak in normal text and his awesome hat make him unova's coolest gym leader.

the hardest gym leader for me was proably the normal one(so sad, forgotten her name). the main reason for this being i did'nt have any fight type pokemon(never did come to think of it) making it very tricky to take down her herdier.

Despite everything, i think that unovas gym leaders are easily the coolest!

Back